Skip to main content

Episode Day 24 (1/10/2014) Intruder Special

The producers are going to take every opportunity to push Cat and Leo together.

So with noms and an intruder, I'm guessing that the only other thing there will be time for in tonight's show will be the recaps

Skye

I don't think Skye will be too worried about what Katie has to say in her goodbye video. I was more wondering how Lawson would react with being called a game player and encouraging Cat's crush on him. I am also interested to see how Cat, who brings up week old issues and who cried when Katie and Sam had that argument over 20 thousand dollars being taken out of the final prize pool, will react with being called a homewrecker who does not act like a 31 year old. The reason is that for me I personally find Cat and Lawson more interesting than Skye. But I can certainly understand if Skye is interesting to other people.

Maybe Cat will somehow be the one to greet Leo when he first arrives at the house ...BB might be trying to set her up with him?
Sandra and Lisa are also around his age. I think Skye and Aisha are too young for him to be interested in them.
Lawson is still HOH, so he might meet Leo in the Sanctuary suite?

edit: Sam not Lawson

Last edited:
Maybe Cat will somehow be the one to greet Leo when he first arrives at the house ...BB might be trying to set her up with him?
Sandra and Lisa are also around his age. I think Skye and Aisha are too young for him to be interested in them.
Lawson is still HOH, so he might meet Leo in the Sanctuary suite?
Sam is HOH.

I don't think Skye will be too worried about what Katie has to say in her goodbye video. I was more wondering how Lawson would react with being called a game player and encouraging Cat's crush on him. I am also interested to see how Cat, who brings up week old issues and who cried when Katie and Sam had that argument over 20 thousand dollars being taken out of the final prize pool, will react with being called a homewrecker who does not act like a 31 year old. The reason is that for me I personally find Cat and Lawson more interesting than Skye. But I can certainly understand if Skye is interesting to other people.
I'm thinking Skye will wail, if history is to go by. It may not be while on the couch but I fully expect to see it after. It drives me insane but I figure if I prepare myself for it each night then it hurts a little less when it happens. Did you read or see somewhere that Katie called Lawson a game player and Cat a homewrecker in her departing vid? I've seen a couple of her media interviews where she's referred to that but I only read Tim's spoiler about her goodbye vid to the HMs. If she does in fact tell them that "to their face", that's definitely going to be the most interesting part!

I really hope he does. Purely for the fact he's a Canuck I'm 100% ready to support this guy and I'll even tolerate him if he's a bit of a wanker. But if he's another fizzled intruder with the personality of a dishrag then I just can't.

I have already rated him.

Even before he enters the house, he will be called Leo Wanker by me.

Back