Skip to main content

Episode Day 24 (1/10/2014) Intruder Special

So I just watched the snippet of Katie's video to the house...
Skye has admitted to having a learning difficulty and she then calls her a child? Not to mention screaming down at skye when she was bawling her eyes out.

Im not a skye fan but the way lisa and katie treated her. They say she's childish then treat her like a baby

Zach was cool
So was Vesna
And Max - a little Italian dude who replaced somebody really late he was a sweetie, his mum made meatballs:)
I just relived the "picking at my burger" Vespa moment thanks to you! :D

The producers are going to take every opportunity to push Cat and Leo together.

Ooooohhhhhh nooooooooo did they seriously call him Leo so Sonia could make feline jokes.

migraine.gif

Who will get nominated?

My guesses -
Jason the lurker and likeable possible winner
Travis the dickhead and Sam has the power
Lisa the bitch ditto
Skye will always be nominated from now on
Lawson, by dickhead, and Skye, and Lisa and a lot actually

So Nine have decided 90 minutes (including ads) is enough time for pieces of footage that will make up the poor excuse for a Daily Show, plus we're meeting Leo, seeing Leo enter the house AND watching everyone nominate...

The fuck?

Leo? Fuck thought his name was dion...was like wtf is this leo everyones talking about? !?!? Another wine I think lol

Who will get nominated?

My guesses -
Jason the lurker and likeable possible winner
Travis the dickhead and Sam has the power
Lisa the bitch ditto
Skye will always be nominated from now on
Lawson, by dickhead, and Skye, and Lisa and a lot actually
I feel like in the last few episodes BB has shown us a bit more about Jason and his lurking. You might be onto something there with him being nominated.

And Max - a little Italian dude who replaced somebody really late he was a sweetie, his mum made meatballs:)
He annoys me simply because his real name is James but he didn't use his real name whilst on Big Brother, and I've always wanted a HM to have my name... it was a missed chance LOL...

Back