Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 - DOUBLE EVICTION SHOW - Monday 19 August 2

My daughter has disowned me she loves Xav and is distressed I couldn't buy laugh as his try hard antics failed

:confused: What is it that they have to show Xavier that's gonna shock him?

I wonder if they'll put him in a secret room or something? Or he gets another chance to go back in the house somehow? Game changes with the wall coming down, and showdown finishing, so something like that wouldn't surprise me?

Haha who are these noobs who suddenly show up shouting "Suck it" because Tully didn't get evicted? I laughed when it was said about Estelle, I laugh now.
LOL erm come back to me when you've posted more than like 200 posts, you noob.

It's costing me a lot to keep Tully in the house.

I have her with the Sweepstakes and I have to support her till the end.

She has more to show. I can see it.

It's costing me a lot to keep Tully in the house.

I have her with the Sweepstakes and I have to support her till the end.

She has more to show. I can see it.

Xavier was put in the Half Way House unfairly by BB. I hope he gives BB a serve when he is on stage.

Why on earth would you say that? BEcause of the surly task? That was one day! Hardly going to make a difference in the whole spectrum of things! He was just a Mr. Know It All and deserved to go!

Xavier tried to hard to be funny and he wasn't

I loved Xavier crossing the divide to say his goodbyes and BB getting angry.

What are they going to do, evict him? Take away his evictee prizes? Hahahaha.

See Xavier says he pee's his pants sleeping, I knew he smelt like wee!

I wonder if they'll put him in a secret room or something? Or he gets another chance to go back in the house somehow? Game changes with the wall coming down, and showdown finishing, so something like that wouldn't surprise me?
That was literally my initial thought. But it won't happen.

Pretty poor housemate choice to be honest. Very boring and quite lame. He thought he was wayyyy funnier than he actually is.

Back