Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 - DOUBLE EVICTION SHOW - Monday 19 August 2

You see Tully talk to matt I think it was? She saying but they were saying my name, and matt says but it is save votes, I think.

Look, I'm actually kind of glad! A pot plant that did not need to be in there for much longer.

It's also going to affect Tully SO MUCH coz now she knows how disliked she is by the general public.

This. I can't wait to see how the following week will be for Tully.

Lol and Xavier is pissed! He totally thought he would last longer with the people he was aligning with and thinking he was more popular with the public than other housemates.

after the break tully saved by .0067%...Is that what Sonia Cougar is going to tell us after the freshly lip-sticked break?

Haha who are these noobs who suddenly show up shouting "Suck it" because Tully didn't get evicted? I laughed when they thought Estelle was invincible, I laugh now.

Trust me, going by the facebook comments, everyone is having a massive go at Tully not going and not wanting to watch anymore! LOL! She's gone next week!

The game players should nominate Ben and Matt if they're smart

i think ben will be in for quite awhile i like ben and his family would be voting for him and family friends etc

Back