Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 - DOUBLE EVICTION SHOW - Monday 19 August 2

Weeeeeeee! Can't wait but it's still hours away.

tumblr_m3vfkjJcjH1r3zat8.gif

Should be a great Daily show tonight if they show us the footage, I think a lots happened over the weekend

Should be a great Daily show tonight if they show us the footage, I think a lots happened over the weekend
It'll be interesting to see how they handle the show tonight. To be honest it's probably gonna seem even more rushed than usual if the timeslot is the same length of time? There's a lot to fit in tonight.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle the show tonight. To be honest it's probably gonna seem even more rushed than usual if the timeslot is the same length of time? There's a lot to fit in tonight.

And with Showdown now moving to Thursday, every Daily show is going to seem rushed, I think Wednesday and maybe the new Uncut show will be our only chance to see the HM's outside of the Diary room or a task.

They struggled to get Sharon's eviction done in time (notice it was rushed once she was out of the house). So it probably will be very rushed with two to be evicted - they've got a superpower to give out as well, I believe?

I miss the 10 BB Questions :(

Hope they change the two chairs they're using - an upgrade from the stools last year but a low-back couch looks so much better.

I agree that last weeks eviction was way too rushed.
I really enjoy watching the evicted housemate get hit with the questions that most of us want to ask!
I'll be curious to see how much air time each evictee gets tonight.

So far, the two live Monday shows (Late comers special and Sharon eviction) this year they have jumped straight to Friday Night for the highlights show and we are yet to see any Friday day footage. Last Friday though there was the fallout from Tim and Drew's clothes prank and a big argument between Tim and Heidi so I hope we see some of that.

I am hoping Matt and Xavier go tonight and if not them than Tully. Tahan is my favourite out of the nominees and Rohan is my second favourite. I unfortunately think Rohan will go but I am really hoping he stays. I think he has potential as a housemate. Ben I don;t really mind either way but I would rather he stayed over Matt or Xavier the two boring ones.

Looking forward to the double eviction tonight to kick off the big week ahead.

I miss the 10 BB Questions :(

Hope they change the two chairs they're using - an upgrade from the stools last year but a low-back couch looks so much better.
Agree with all of this. I wonder if the two evictees will be on stage together at the end like they use to although they only use to do that for the 10 BB questions. Last year Zoe and Michael did not come out on stage together at the end so probably not.

Agree in regards to the chairs. Last year the stools were shocking and it was great to hear they had chairs for this year until the chairs made Sonia and Sharon looking like hobbits because they are so big. Why is it so difficult to just have a mini red couch for Sonia and the evictee to sit on or just a normal chair?

I think now would be a perfect time for Matt to go, and would probably shake up the house a little bit. Keep 'em on their toes...a lot of them seem to think they know the game inside out (*cough* Tully and Xavier), so a less predictable eviction would certainly fuck with their minds a bit. Then we'd see their game plans change I'm sure.

Back