Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 - DOUBLE EVICTION SHOW - Monday 19 August 2

I feel a little sorry for xavier because surly's challenge was the reason he was up for eviction

Look, I'm actually kind of glad! A pot plant that did not need to be in there for much longer.

It's also going to affect Tully SO MUCH coz now she knows how disliked she is by the general public.

Im glad he gone, Tully actually does stuff, Im happy

The poor guy looks properly gutted.

At least Tim and Drew are still there! :D

I'm really happy that Tully stayed! I think we will see a lot more from her now they're getting rid of the halfway house. It was great to see her so happy after winning the games.

Uh. Tully will be UNBEARABLE now that the fence is coming down.

And by that I mean that she'll be all smug.

If anybody other than Tully was going to be evicted tonight, it was Xavier. I am not surprised at all. I had a feeling all week it might have been him because vote to Save always delivers a result like this.

After surviving tonight, I have a feeling Tully could last at least a few more weeks. She got REALLY lucky tonight.

Look, I'm actually kind of glad! A pot plant that did not need to be in there for much longer.

It's also going to affect Tully SO MUCH coz now she knows how disliked she is by the general public.

Yep that why I sent some waves her way. I love to hate Tully!

Xavier's humour wont be missed

Pity it wasn't Sulky, although the bitchiness with Sulky will be interesting this week I suppose...

I hope she's next on the % list...

Back