Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

I thought he looked really angry at different points, after he got the boot - but then he'd start dancing and go to his happy place. Poor fellow.

I'm just disappointed that channel nine didn't have a adult only show. Where they could have shown Dion's birthday suit.

Well after tonight people can expect Travis to pull ahead a bit in the voting so hes safe. So its Katie VS Priya. With the voting (apparently) close I could see a shock and Priya goes. But most likely Katies out, which is no great loss.

Somehow, you manage to take the things that the rest of us are cringing or screaming about and turn a positive twist on it, you blow my mind :happy:
Haha. It's a gift. Come on...
- The hail
- The yoghurt hair product
- Travis and Aisha

Funny moments. It's nice to have some light hearted ness after the TRAGIC Sandra / Sam stuff. Only touched on tonight.

*CRIES*

I think I'll stick to spending my money on SAVE votes than on betting.

If you ever come to Qld I'll buy you a ticket to Dreamworld & you can throw hate msg's over the BB fence to Katie bitch... :roflmao:

If you ever come to Qld I'll buy you a ticket to Dreamworld & you can throw hate msg's over the BB fence to Katie bitch... :roflmao:

Mmmm I'd love to go to a show one day if I'm up there ;-)

I don't think Dion had a bad edit. It seems more likely that you can only show him dancing or training so many times. The fact he wasn't single or willing to flirt went against him. Every contestant mentioned that all he talks about is training.

As for Cat, possibly due to girls identifying with her plain-kinda-cute child in a grown up body, more than the other girls.

Stop with the vote rigging accusations. Are you aware of the class action suit that would take place if they were caught. No need to rig the vote....you rig the edit.

Back