Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

Howdy all. Just read about the intruder . . .another model. I liked the 'before' pic. He looked more interesting.

I do hope its Cat and Dion as they don't add much to the house. Dion was fun when he was in a pair with Jason, but now, meh.

I don't like Katie at all so I don't care if she goes either. Travis is a arrogant prick and I hope he goes to knock his ego down a peg or two, but I think the teenyboppers will keep him in and some will keep him for Aisha.

And I'm totes def sure that Prisus isn't going, I feel it in mah waters. :rolleyes:

I would prefer Travis to go, but any of them except Priya is okay. I'm finding it hard to like any of the housemates this year.

Sounds weird but I don't want Cat to leave.. I feel like she could offer way more compared to Dion. In a perfect world Dion and Travis to go. They're not entertaining and Travis' uneducated rants are vomit inducing.
I feel totally indifferent about Cat. I don't care enough about her going or staying, but I'd rather her stay than Travis. I don't think I can keep up with all the eye-rolling I feel obliged to do every time he opens his mouth.

hmmmm...

the date...
could it be a last ditch effort to get saves for Travis?... maybe both Katie and Travis are polling the lowest and BB wants to try and keep at least one of them in...
hmmm....

Am I the only one that is confident that it's Dion and Cat?
For all the haters Travis and Katie may have - they would have some fans because they bring something to the table.
Dion and Cat are mind numbingly boring.

Almost time...

288xhq9.jpg

she is COMING with the CLOUDS

01nGher.gif

For all the haters Travis and Katie may have - they would have some fans because they bring something to the table.
Not the only one. I think you're right

I'm so meh about so many people, I wouldn't miss Dion even a tiny bit. Cat has been borderline invisible but I do think she has more to bring. I'm happy to see the back of Travvy or Katie, but I guess the latter brings some semblance of entertainment.

Agreed. Unless we find they have a phantom following ala Ed, I'm certain they'll both be booted to the curb.

Yeah, it's not tonight's eviction I'm worried about. It's tomorrow's. Votes are potentially going to be very close. I would love Prisus to have the most votes, and for them to save her tonight so we don't have to worry about her tomorrow.

I don't think Cat's going though. She is getting an insane amount of sympathy if Facebook is anything to go by.

Dion has a strong chance of leaving, unfortunately. The only passion he inspires is lust, and that can only take you so far in the game. I get the feeling he will, but perhaps not tonight, as American Dion seems set to fill the niche that Dion occupies in that house.

Ideal eviction would be Travis and Katie, though I do realise Katie brings a certain "value" to the house. I would rather see somebody like Ryan or Sam evicted at this stage of the game, tbh.

They are not boring, they are more subtle and interesting than Travis and Katie.

My prediction is that it's Katie tonight and Cat tomorrow.

Back