Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

My list:
Like: Priya, David, Lawson, Sandra
Don't care: Ryan, Dion, Jason, Sam, Skye, Ayshia
Don't like: Travis, Jake, Katie, Lisa
Who I forgot about and had to look at the faces at the top of the page to remember: Cat

So, looks like Cat should go, but I really want Travis out!!!

Sounds weird but I don't want Cat to leave.. I feel like she could offer way more compared to Dion. In a perfect world Dion and Travis to go. They're not entertaining and Travis' uneducated rants are vomit inducing.
Agreed. I think Cat at least has the potential and desire to learn something from her experience. Dion seems like he's there as a marketing exercise, and Travis and Katie are too self-absorbed to learn anything from being in there. Priya - ? - I don't dislike her but I don't think she's worship-worthy in the slightest - I think she's the one housemate who's there purely to win, nothing more, nothing less.

SHE IS COMING

hS2704l.png

Sonia looks nice

hmmmm...

the date...
could it be a last ditch effort to get saves for Travis?... maybe both Katie and Travis are polling the lowest and BB wants to try and keep at least one of them in...
hmmm....

Based on everything else we've been shown, this seems about right.

Oh I see a sign in the audience! and it's near the front.

Sonia wearing boring old white.... Yawn.

EDIT: looks like it was a Team Priya sign. God she better have the most saves.

Just saw Sonia, not sure what she is wearing but it looks like her boobs are bungee jumping on some sort of trapeze. She looks good in white though :)

Dion tonight, Katie saved. Then after a close vote where his desperate date didnt save him, Travis to be evicted tomorrow. We can but hope.

at the start i liked cat but she hasnt done anything in the past few weeks..thinking she may be gone first and then dion/trav/katie anyone of them to go second

Back