Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

Won't big brother give them time to get all dressed up? They wouldn't normally do that if it wasn't an eviction.
Yeah, they were all dressed up last Monday for the SAVE announcement, so they'll be dressed up tonight!

Is everyone as excited about Trasha's date as I am!!!!!?????

Elf.gif

I'm being sarcastic.

From what I've seen he's not half bad, it's just that he doesn't get any airtime. The conversations that we've seen he's been alright in my opinion.

Yeah Ryan is good value, he's arty/creative with lots of sisters so he's should be in touch with a softer side most blokes aren't.

I like the faces he pulls, my family dies the same behind people's backs, you don't need words.
He is a dark horse for a win even, he is observant and flexible socially - he has dumped dickhead travis without putting him offside.
Ryan is one to watch.
He reasons well too, his comments to Lawson re relationships outside & Sandy.

Over at Guess the Evictee Percentage game, most people have predicted Cat to go tonight. Very closely followed by Dion.

Only four people predict Katie to go, two for Travis and one for Priya...

Nah, they are REALLY slack, it's taken them up to 4 days sometimes ughhhh.
Every time I've watched it on there it's been up by the next day at the latest. It's usually up by around 1am after it airs though.

EDIT: thats only the times that I've watched it on there though. Shame it can take so long.

Every time I've watched it on there it's been up by the next day at the latest. It's usually up by around 1am after it airs though.

EDIT: thats only the times that I've watched it on there though. Shame it can take so long.
Well fingers crossed that the case, I'm on night shift this week so it will be nice to have something to watch haha. Oh, and O guess work too.

Well fingers crossed that the case, I'm on night shift this week so it will be nice to have something to watch haha. Oh, and O guess work too.
Won't the result be on the JumpIn site though? That kind of spoils it for you.

Won't the result be on the JumpIn site though? That kind of spoils it for you.
The website spoiled it for me once last year. After that, I just opened the site with my hand covering the header and thumbnails.
I really care about spoilers.

Back