Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

Skye has received her makeup & lipstick essentials.

02-10L.220x220.JPG

I really hope Priya stays - a genuine BB Housemate. Cat even though she is a bench sitter, new intruder Ryan could hook up with her. Travis is really putting a popularity act...

BOO! I have to go to work in the middle of the show, stupid night shifts. Anyone know where I can stream the episode rather than waiting 4 days for it ughhhhh.

BOO! I have to go to work in the middle of the show, stupid night shifts. Anyone know where I can stream the episode rather than waiting 4 days for it ughhhhh.
The jump in website has it up the next day I think.

I always feel sorry for the surprise evicted HM. They never dress up for their eviction and more importantly don't get time to emotionally adjust to the idea of re-joining the real world.
Same, unless it's Travis. Glad your day went well btw. Good to get those first day butterflies out of the way.

Save Prisus Everyone!
Vote to SAVE Priya!
CALL '1902 55 95 12'
or SMS 'Priya' to 199 55 999
or Vote on Facebook
ibtWGh8Sx1QHrR.gif

I'm kind of annoyed out of all the weeks this week has to be a double
Tbh... there are people in there I dislike more than Katie and I don't want her to go just yet.
Like it would have been good to get rid of Jake or Lisa first...
I'll be pretty annoyed if the double sends home Katie and Dion
Priya I'm hoping will be safe and the other two being evicted would be the BEST case scenario for me (Traviis and Cat)

Can anyone agree with me that Ryan should go home, he does NOTHING.

No....

I'm kind of annoyed out of all the weeks this week has to be a double
Tbh... there are people in there I dislike more than Katie and I don't want her to go just yet.
Like it would have been good to get rid of Jake or Lisa first...
I'll be pretty annoyed if the double sends home Katie and Dion
Priya I'm hoping will be safe and the other two being evicted would be the BEST case scenario for me.

No....
I love it!

I'm not invested in any of the hms up for eviction tonight so it's no skin off my nose to see the back of 2 them. I'm very much looking forward to it in fact. *rubs hands gleefully*

I love it!

I'm not invested in any of the hms up for eviction so it's no skin off my nose to see the back of 2 them. I'm very much looking forward to it in fact. *rubs hands gleefully*

Yeah BUT I would've liked to see someone like Dion get more air time compared to Jake or Lisa.
I think they are more stupid people to go than a few of the people up this week.

It would have been an amazing double if it was Cat, Travis, Lisa, Jake and Katie..that way people would be up who've had a significant amount of focus on them (cat not really..but she's just so bleeeeeeeeh)

Back