Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

Guarantee they will not save Priya tonight - she would be getting the most saved votes and raking in the cash so why save her?

Immediately after the last nominations I put a few $$ on Katie & Priya lolz... So best they both go - Priya can go tommoz :p

But if Priya does go tomorrow, your bet wouldn't apply to that eviction!

They save the most voted housemate - or at least they say to do. To save anyone else would make the system unfair.

I could be wrong but I don't remember them saying Skye and Lisa had the most saved votes when they were saved first? Or did I miss it.

Spoilers

Tonight on Big Brother, one Housemate is saved and one Housemate will leave the Big Brother House for good in a snap eviction.

The Sam and Sandra saga continues. Sandra is concerned she has crossed a line with Sam after the “You’re always gonna be someone else’s” comment she made. She is worried that everyone will think she is a homewrecker.

It’s Date Night on Big Brother and Travis asks for some supplies so he can take Aisha on a date. They head to the Tree of Love for a romantic dinner for two.

A new Head of House (HOH) Power Play begins called Screen Test. Big Brother grants Sam an afternoon in the Sanctuary with another Housemate, and he chooses Sandra.

But in a twist, Sam and Sandra are secretly placed in the Power Room to begin the Screen Test Power Play. Big Brother asks them to choose one of the Housemates to take part in the Power Play. They choose Travis.

Big Brother calls Travis to the Diary Room and he is told he’s doing a screen test for a major offshore company. Tune in tonight for the Monday night Big Brother LIVE show from 8.40pm on Channel Nine.

I could be wrong but I don't remember them saying Skye and Lisa had the most saved votes when they were saved first? Or did I miss it.

They did say that & they danced around like loons when saved.

I'm sure Sonia talked about how it was the FIRST TIME EVAH(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) that housemates on the inside knew who was the most popular and had the most save votes.

@MsBunnie I wouldn't even mind if they cross to house and act like they are saving one housemate from eviction (they saved a pair last monday). Then spring it on them! Don't end the link and come back later to evict, announce it right then and there! BB could give them 5 minutes to pack.
This.

If they do it properly (but knowing them they won't) it could work really well, especially because of Sonia's prank on that Monday night in the first week. Even though we dissed it at the time, that prank could be a great lead-in to tonight as the HM's really won't expect it this time round.

Hopefully they get a good reaction out of them.

knowing BB & Sonja they will cross to the house early tell them its a surprise eviction, the HM's will be like 'yeah right' then Sonja will undeniably confirm that it is & fuck up the so called surprise...

BUT as we all know, she will start by saying to the viewers, 'someone will be evicted very soon' & repeat this comment every 10 mins for the rest of the show until 5 mins before its over...

knowing BB & Sonja they will cross to the house early tell them its a surprise eviction, the HM's will be like 'yeah right' then Sonja will undeniably confirm that it is & fuck up the so called surprise...

BUT as we all know, she will start by saying to the viewers, 'someone will be evicted very soon' & repeat this comment every 10 mins for the rest of the show until 5 mins before its over...

In a WORLD FIRST there will be a SURPRISE eviction AFTER THE BREAK. Watch to see the house being SHAKEN LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

after reading the spoilers
ahhhh really?

althought the HOH task sounds interesting.

it's time to go.... Katie.
She reminds me of apples from Woolworths... so pretty to look at but rotten at the core.

In a WORLD FIRST there will be a SURPRISE eviction AFTER THE BREAK. Watch to see the house being SHAKEN LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
*cue screaming from crowd...housemates gathered in lounge click onto the fact there is a huge crowd, run out and wriggle into eviction clothes and slap on lippy*

I wonder if they'll save a housemate tonight as well, so tomorrow is just three?

Thanks for the spoiler Tim. Can't wait to see Travis in all his glory lol.

Back