Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

I hope that the "surprise" eviction is kept as a complete surprise, then its sprung on them and they are given 5 minutes to pack and say goodbye. It would have a bigger impact and let them realise that nobody is safe.

I am HERE for PRISUS

ibtWGh8Sx1QHrR.gif

Someone deliver the bad news to me straight...
Daylight savings...I'm in QLD, does this affect me watching the show with you guys in anyway?

For any overseas readers, that would constitute a perfect Australian date. Not nice food and a good bottle of wine and a romantic movie.
Ah..no. Perfect BOGAN Aussie date. Just to clarify that point.

I prefer really good food, a good bottle of wine and great conversation. Anything else (movie/beach/paintballing/dancing) is a sparkle on top.

I'm worried for Priya. I don't think she's as well liked outside this forum as we'd like to believe.

Shame - I have this cruel hope that she stays a bit longer so her delusions are fattened up a bit before she's evicted.
You have a good point here. Haha
You're a bit more "good things come to those who wait" and crush her when she gets more settled in her throne and I'm more like "yep, make her feel like a piece of shit because she's 2nd out".

Either way great outcomes haha. Though, another thing here is if she stays in the house, maybe everyone will thrash her for being a cow and dethrone her?

That would be good viewing.

I'm worried for Priya. I don't think she's as well liked outside this forum as we'd like to believe.
A lot of people on facetrash and Instagram are warming to her... She may be in some kind of luck if she stays past this week. Hopefully!

Back