Skip to main content

Episode Day 21 (28/09/2014) Daily Show (Sunday)

You know what I found odd? When she was speaking to lawson, it seemed like sections were cut out, just like there were sections cut out from Sam and Sandra's previous discussions. In one setting, it just seemed like there was cut and paste in that scene to create it the way it was. It wasn't just two people talking as is. Maybe I'm crazy, but that's how it looked to me.

I've noticed that a lot. They seem to cut all sound altogether then jump to other parts of the conversation on pretty much every show. It's really, really bad editing from the interns.

I've noticed that a lot. They seem to cut all sound altogether then jump to other parts of the conversation on pretty much every show. It's really, really bad editing from the interns.
Exactly, all the sudden there will be a different camera angle, like the back of their heads, and then back to the front of their faces, but the conversation was incomplete and joined with a different sentence. Glad I'm not the only one seeing this happen.

I'd like to have seen what led up to the Regina/Gretchen/Karen intervention - there was no context. And, quite apart from the intimidation of the standing semi-circle, the way they then talked about Syke as if she wasn't there (she doesn't understand etc) was so very superior, arrogant and condescending. Not a Skye fan - but I felt for her there. She looked like a possum in the headlights with no idea how she came to be in that situation (and I have no idea how she came to be in that situation either)

Just watching this now - and am stuck on Syke's lilac lipstick. On my laptop it seems to almost glow. Ugh. And Jake is wearing mascara.

Agree with that sack that Sandra was given - it wasn't even in keeping with the dresses the other girls were given. It's something you'd chuck on to wash the car (or boat - in keeping with their nautical theme)

Skye seems to have so much of that IMO hideous luminous lipstick, that it makes me wonder if she did a deal with someone on the outside, to take it into the house and promote it. In years gone by, the women have lost their make-up at various stages and they have all had to give up some of their clothing, or personal effects on other occasions. Skye comes across as very child like, I wonder if she would have a tantrum and a cryfest for a week, if by any chance BB removed her lipstick or make-up. Its Big Brothers game and Big Brothers rules, so I'm sure that out of 24/7 they could find a breach to supposedly penalise Skye for, even if its not wearing her microphone while talking.

Its all been a bit tame so far, Davids beard removal was VERY predictable, although I'm disappointed that he gave it up without too much of a fight. I thought he might have held out for $$$$'s to do it, but he did it on the advice of Tim. Personally, I think it was good advice, as well as telling him to watch how he spoke to the women, its given him a better profile, but I like to see people fight for things they believe in. He had been growing it for 9 months for a reason and within 24 hours he was persuaded to shave it off.

my take on what happened with sam and Sandra......they are close, they were talking in the tree house about their alliance and how ryan might be leaning to their side so sam went with ryan to get closer to him and get him on side. He knows Sandra was upset and was being really kind to her/sucking up to her and the convo about "I spoke to Lawson, just be patient, i'll treat you like a queen" was in my view him trying to get the message to her that he had to pick ryan for now but her turn will come. I actually thinks he probably knows she has a crush but not how serious it has become and he genuinely likes her so is trying to buoy her up and look after her insecurities... yes kinda like drew was for tully..."I've picked ryan this time, but hang in their, your turn will come, we're tight" kinda thing, but when she said THAT and he looked like THAT it was pretty clear he didn't understand the situation to be quite the way Sandra sees it. Even talking to ryan later he was talking about hanging out with Sandra even though she's a girl, not "ah geez I want to get with Sandra".

Just watching this now - and am stuck on Syke's lilac lipstick. On my laptop it seems to almost glow. Ugh. And Jake is wearing mascara.

Agree with that sack that Sandra was given - it wasn't even in keeping with the dresses the other girls were given. It's something you'd chuck on to wash the car (or boat - in keeping with their nautical theme)

I thought that it looked like they wanted Sandra to dress like a guy....striped blue and white shirt?...hello?

Back