Skip to main content

Episode Day 16 (23/09/2014) Live EVICTION #1

12) Gemma on the couch....she went into the house to be a bitch

13) she still thinks that her strategy was a good one (delusional)

Reactions: Kaz
did the 30k come out of the prize money?

I'm not sure BB has told the us or the HM's, if it comes out of the winners prize money. but I assume that it does after the $20k BB gave P&K

Team Blue... wow good job editing that out for us

the pairs have coloured lanyards around their necks

YES DAVID AND MY BESTY IS SAVED!!!!!!!!
I was wondering if that was you at the eviction, if not, do you know they guy who was there as Sandra's friend?

I'm not sure BB has told the us or the HM's, if it comes out of the winners prize money. but I assume that it does after the $20k BB gave P&K

the pairs have coloured lanyards around their necks

I was wondering if that was you at the eviction, if not, do you know they guy who was there as Sandra's friend?
Yep I know him his nick name is bubble! Don't ask me why it started years ago! Hahaha he hates it

Ad break. That eviction process was harsh. It also wasn't very efficient, because we didn't have to hear reasons from the other housemates once Jake had 8 votes. They should have had to pick someone in the diary room first, so we could at least know if anyone else would have done the same as Priya.

seriously, that eviction was CRUEL. it was so obvious they would all pick Jake, they should have just let Gemma go nicely :( :( :(

but yay im glad shes gone she was so forced!!

13) $5000 voucher ERMMMAGAAAAARRRddddddddd Prizes for the losers?????

I went on Big Brother & was shamed in front of the whole of Australia....

Oooooh was it worth it, did y get anyfing ????

Oh shit yeah, a fkn fridge & a washing machine ---- wooo fkn hooooo :grumpy: :hilarious:

If the HMs were strategic, they'd keep Gemma

The bird brains shouldnt be allowed to use strategy at all in nominations this year after tonights fiasco. They had a chance of getting rid of one of the most popular housemates, in Jake or Sandra. They could have picked Gemma off any week, because she would have been up for nominations every week, she just wasnt likeable and didnt try. Its supposed to be a game, but they all seem to have forgotten about that. Dim wits. Priya was the only one that realised the strategic point of getting the chance to take out a main or popular player, in the 1st week. The Australian education system has a lot to answer for, if these halfwits are the 20-30 year olds that hope to be running the country.

Say what you will about Gemma but that eviction was just downright cruel and hard to watch.
If it had been any other pair, that ceremony would've been justified. But everyone knew how it would go with Jake and Gemma, I felt it was just sadistic.

Then again, if I was Gemma, I'd bring the whole thing to a head and just say "no need to vote, I'm going to leave" and at least exit with some dignity.

Priya has definitely risen in my books after that though - tactic or not, she showed a humiliated person some compassion in an hour of need.

Back