Skip to main content

Episode Day 16 (23/09/2014) Live EVICTION #1

Can I just say.. The way the producers had orchestrated tonights eviction was totally unacceptable. I am not a fan of Gemma nor Jake, but wow what a better way to say "No one likes you, let's just amplify it x 1000 and humiliate you on live TV". I mean come on, not only is Gemma the first to go, but letting her out this way is not cool.

He stans for Travis, the only thing he has in his soul is a cumstained sock.
2285504_orig.gif
tumblr_mjlssmxwnH1rosb88o3_250.gif

Watching my recording now...

1) Why does Mickey G have the same hairdo as Travicle?

2)Has Mickey been on a diet? He looks as though he hasn't eaten a carb in months????

3) OOO ooooo I love a decisive man...quick and clever decisions are a HUGE turn on..Kiss me quick Lawman :)

4) Gemma ...you have pressed the "self destruct" button big, big time haven't you??
What a sooKy La la

5)Travis says "Aisha is an awesome chick...she ticks all the boxes (and now that she is an heiress with a dowry of $20,000, she seems even MORE attractive)

E="up_all_night, post: 1942005, member: 4923"]Yeah if it was just microwaves and blenders it'd suck. They actually have some good stuff on there, I could blow through 5 grand so quickly on there.

I see they've got some BB cross promotion with Michael from 2012 BB on the front page of their site.

http://www.appliancesonline.com.au/[/QUOTE]
Michael Beverage kicking goals as always post BB bahaha. A 5 grand voucher kicks butt, just bought a new apartment, so jelly for stuff to fill it with.

The most disappointing thing so far this week was seeing purple skye and the hypocrite get the most votes to save. Why is the BB audience so enamoured with vacant housemates? Is it because they don't threaten their own insecurities or ......?

E="up_all_night, post: 1942005, member: 4923"]Yeah if it was just microwaves and blenders it'd suck. They actually have some good stuff on there, I could blow through 5 grand so quickly on there.

I see they've got some BB cross promotion with Michael from 2012 BB on the front page of their site.

http://www.appliancesonline.com.au/
Michael Beverage kicking goals as always post BB bahaha. A 5 grand voucher kicks butt, just bought a new apartment, so jelly for stuff to fill it with.
Am I missing something?

It is not Michael.

Unless there's another ad I'm not seeing.

The audience is cheering Travis?

Edit: Not that the housemates should be getting that audience feedback anyway...

6) Eviction Time....Gemma sobbing...mascara running...strategy in Tatters

7) Gemma looks as though she is standing in front of a firing squad (and she is)

8) Ermagaaard....4 for Jake so far "it's nothing against you, Gemma" (BUT IT IS)[DOUBLEPOST=1411479336][/DOUBLEPOST](9 Priya is a GODDESSS and very very kind to Gemma

Watching my recording now...

1) Why does Mickey G have the same hairdo as Travicle?

2)Has Mickey been on a diet? He looks as though he hasn't eaten a carb in months????

3) OOO ooooo I love a decisive man...quick and clever decisions are a HUGE turn on..Kiss me quick Lawman :)

4) Gemma ...you have pressed the "self destruct" button big, big time haven't you??
What a sooKy La la

5)Travis says "Aisha is an awesome chick...she ticks all the boxes (and now that she is an heiress with a dowry of $20,000, she seems even MORE attractive)
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I wonder if they're taking it in the direction of the rather popular BBUK, upping the cruelty factor, but slowly, if they went all BBUK on us overnight there'd some kind of outrage.

Am I missing something?

It is not Michael.

Unless there's another ad I'm not seeing.[/QUOTE]
It's a joke, man. Hit the link and there's a fat dude with long hair.

Yeah, "If (he) fell in a hole and died, I don't think I'd care." Yes I am a Jade fan and this pretty much sums-up how I feel. Sorry. :shy:
Damn you - I'd forgotten about yet another vacant ex housemate and now I'm picturing her -ugh. It's slowly coming together now - Skye is this year's Jade just as Dion is this year's Ed and Lisa is this year's Tully.

Back