Skip to main content

Episode DAY 15: EVICTION #1 (90m)

Too lazy to read the whole thing but the eviction shows just don't feel like the event they once were. A bit like BBUK now they're highlights shows with a few phone numbers read out and an eviction squeezed in at the end.

I am loving the little stat films they're doing this series though - so simple but nicely put together. And did anyone else get the impression that those kids bought out on stage had never seen Sharon before in their lives!

LOL good call Brekkie.......they weren't that pleased to see her... And NO. Smiling from the husband either. He just looked glum :(

LOL good call Brekkie.......they weren't that pleased to see her... And NO. Smiling from the husband either. He just looked glum :(

I got the impression her husband wasnt impressed with Mike Goldman's "joke" about his "girlfriend", the little boy looked excited, the girls looked very shy of Shaz

well it was all over once they showed Sharens kids there, and one said she will be seeing mummy.

Sharon was hard done by.
They rarely showed her at all.
They put a grown woman in a house full of immature kids..they made it impossible for to have a decent chance. I think this eviction was always meant to be Sharon out first

I got the impression her husband wasnt impressed with Mike Goldman's "joke" about his "girlfriend", the little boy looked excited, the girls looked very shy of Shaz

It was quite late at night for such little kids to be out, they were probably tired and overwhelmed by the crowd and the lights and the noise.

They really need some background tension music and audience screaming names during Sonia's save/eviction announcements. This felt flat and lifeless compared to previous years. It doesn't help that there are 6 people up we know very little about!

He'd just lost his one and (probably) only crack at $250,000. I'd be glum too.

Sharon was hard done by.
They rarely showed her at all.
They put a grown woman in a house full of immature kids..they made it impossible for to have a decent chance. I think this eviction was always meant to be Sharon out first

I kind of thought that too. With the mediocre people voted out first (always the way), I think BB thinks it gives people more time to emotionally invest in the other big personalities of the house and then people will really vote to save and watch the show.

Back then the sponsors were there appears even KFC Twister has dropped them this year .

I'm only seen ambi pur as a sponsor this year

I'm Guessing the housemates are still getting a weekly payment
Ben would be getting the equivalent of the Newstart Allowance! :cool:

Ben would be getting the equivalent of the Newstart Allowance!

One good thing about Ben being in the house is he will lose his Newstart Allowance.

Hope when he is evicted, he puts on his next form that he had a job as BB offsider.

Wow, Drew got the most saves!
Ha, of course, the little girls are back voting. Final 3 ... Ed, Matt, Drew with Ben in there somewhere for the sympathy vote.

Looking at the eviction clip again, Jade looks awful with all of that makeup on. You can tell she has a face somewhere under all of that makeup, but you don't know what it looks like.

In the beginning when Xavier comes out and asks Jasmin & Sharon if they want juice - I can't believe how rude they were to him!

In the beginning when Xavier comes out and asks Jasmin & Sharon if they want juice - I can't believe how rude they were to him!

Apparently their days of doing nothing are really busy and cannot be interrupted more than once.

Back