Skip to main content

Episode DAY 15: EVICTION #1 (90m)

Get them bars down. I know it's a twist but watching people talk through and massage through bars is so stupid. There is something about what it is doing to the HMs that I don't like.

Finished here. No surprise really with Sharon going. The graph was pretty much what I was expecting too, I just wasn't sure which way around Tim and Drew would be.

where do you get your stats from [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] - I have to say that I am super appreciative if your insider info and all the goss you bring to the forum. However your moderating tonight feels as though you don't really understand the BBB community. I didn't see anyone else complaining about the community chatter Pre-show

I didn't like the chatter. I come here to read about BB, not its competition. I'm for what Goon did. :)

Nice to know that one of the mods here is not only a BB shill and probably a BB employee, but is actively ruining the forum. Can't have a good show, guess we can't have a good forum either.

Rubbish. Goon is improving the forum by removing the non-BB chatter.

[youtubevid]yHiUitciuJ8[/youtubevid]

regarDS

Last edited:
Uh. I think you've confused me with someone else.

Your right Rubberduck. I got you mixed up with Rubbernecker, and for that I'M VERY SORRY. I was going to send you a Private Message, but I decided it needed to be done on this Public Forum. It was Rubbernecker who used this other person's surname once they realised who she was. I remember thinking that you had changed your Avatar. Turns out you hadn't. I'M SO SORRY Rubberduck. I've already told the Moderators that it wasn't you, and I'm going to find the Thread and Post, so they can remove this person's surname.

Ha! It's okay, easy mistake to make.

And Thankyou for being so gracious and understanding. You must've sat there reading and thinking "What the hell." Lol. And even I'm surprised at how protective I am over Drew. But as time goes on, I'm also becoming very fond of Tim as well. I believe Drew and Tim will be one of the Winners. I hope so anyway.

Last edited:
Have we ever seen Jasmin being confrontational on the daily show? That's one of her traits apparently, yet I can't remember an instance of it.

Drew's popularity was surprising. I quite like him, but I didn't think he'd get that many votes. Heidi's lack of popularity was also a lovely surprise.

Sonia needs to wear a dress that doesn't show off her ribs. Yuck.

I'm happy to have Sharon out. She was thrown in there seemingly for the purpose of BB being able to say "Look how old she is! Diversity!"

Who are these people?...are you talking about the LURKERS who read EVERY word of our pre show "antics" and laugh along with us?

I love the pre-show antics. It's like the warm up before the main event. :)

Really, with all the advertising on here, it's a good thing there are posts pre-show. It keeps the money men happy.

Oh dear. It really is like Big Brother. Or maybe a bit more like Animal Farm. Nothing like control to kill a bit of fun.

Agree with you. So sad. I don't like the idea of two threads, it will ruin the mood imo. :(

Have we ever seen Jasmin being confrontational on the daily show? That's one of her traits apparently, yet I can't remember an instance of it.

Yeah, I haven't seen anything of Jasmin being confrontational. I would like to see it though. I wish we were seeing more of the Housemates, like they used to show on that other Channel. I used to love watching Uplate, and even better Big Brother Uncut.

Too lazy to read the whole thing but the eviction shows just don't feel like the event they once were. A bit like BBUK now they're highlights shows with a few phone numbers read out and an eviction squeezed in at the end.

I am loving the little stat films they're doing this series though - so simple but nicely put together. And did anyone else get the impression that those kids bought out on stage had never seen Sharon before in their lives!

That sucks! :( Can't they give the evicted housemates something??? Slack if you ask me! When I think back to all the evicvted housemates getting cars!!!!

Back then the sponsors were there appears even KFC Twister has dropped them this year .

I'm only seen ambi pur as a sponsor this year

I'm Guessing the housemates are still getting a weekly payment

Dont make me pull a merlin and sit silently with a sign saying Free the Posters!

Back