Skip to main content

Episode DAY 15: EVICTION #1 (90m)

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
EDIT :
****IF YOU ONLY WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE SHOW ACTUALLY STARTS, START READING FROM PAGE 8.

Tonight we'll find out who'll be packing their bags first. Jade, Jasmin, Sharon, Drew, Tim or Heidi? And catch up on three days worth of action (yeah right).

Tonight at 8pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's hoping it's Sharon because it would be the one nobody would notice has gone...

Am watching Thursday's daily show at last...it is good to be home :D

Will be here tonight...LIVE...lol

I really think they're shooting themselves in the foot with this time slot. I feel really bad for the HMs, this will probably be the show'slast year and they'll be wondering what they did wrong... when in reality it's all down to A. Mav and the Nine execs royally effing up the basic Big Brother concept -_-

Here's hoping it's Sharon because it would be the one nobody would notice has gone...

Only because they haven't shown her. It would have been nice if Channel 9 had given viewers a chance to properly make up their own mind about Sharon. She doesn't seem to get on that well with the other housemates but this is a good thing. Conflict is what makes this show interesting. I would like see her stay precisely because she doesn't fit in with the rest of the house.

I really think they're shooting themselves in the foot with this time slot. I feel really bad for the HMs, this will probably be the show'slast year and they'll be wondering what they did wrong... when in reality it's all down to A. Mav and the Nine execs royally effing up the basic Big Brother concept -_-

Am loving the 8.00pm start because MOnday is the one day that I work till 7.00pm :D

Am watching Thursday's daily show at last...it is good to be home :D

Will be here tonight...LIVE...lol

Quotes self :D

(THursday show) Mikkayla after Tully stomps about in a sulk after the switch.

"Nothing is going her way. Boo frigging Hoo!" GOLD :D

Am loving the 8.00pm start because MOnday is the one day that I work till 7.00pm :D
I love the 8pm starts too!!

I know I already said this a thousand times last week but I wish every BB show started at 8pm all the time! It's just so much more convenient for me. :p

I didn't realise Evictions were to be 90 minutes long this year... Was this always planned to be the case, or was is this a change as a result of Nine deciding late last week to begin to listen to us?

I'm guessing the first 45 minutes (roughly) will be footage from Friday-Sunday, then cut to a break when the actual eviction will take place and then smash-cut back to live when the HM comes out on stage like last year. If this is the format for the night, I think I'll be happy - provided they continue their new-found editing technique from late last week. :)

It was always planned to be 90 minutes since moving from Sunday to Monday, I believe.

90 minutes can only be a good thing. Evictions last year were horribly rushed. We had a few clips of the weekend, a ton of ad breaks and a person leave the house so they could say hello to Sonia on the stage then go clubbing. A bit more of the weekend and some actual insightful (a dirty word for BB these days, I know) questions would be great.

I hope Sharon goes too, who is she again btw?

She is someone who is missing her kids/hubbie heaps and has not made much of an effort to get to know many of the housemates. Most of the housemates don't even know who she is. She has not provided any entertainment on any level and is very set in her ways. She doesn't have a place anymore on the show. Jasmine will soon follow.

I actually have some hope for great improvement on the eviction shows this year. They used to be such huge events. Hopefully they can emulate some of that this year because last year was pathetic.

Please get this right!

I don't know why people keep complaining about an 8pm timeslot. It's not like it's 10:30 or anything. 1 hour difference isn't going to change anything.

I didn't realise Evictions were to be 90 minutes long this year... Was this always planned to be the case, or was is this a change as a result of Nine deciding late last week to begin to listen to us?

I'm guessing the first 45 minutes (roughly) will be footage from Friday-Sunday, then cut to a break when the actual eviction will take place and then smash-cut back to live when the HM comes out on stage like last year. If this is the format for the night, I think I'll be happy - provided they continue their new-found editing technique from late last week. :)

First 45 min of friday to sunday footage filled with text or phone voting ad's .(like Tom Waterhouse during the footy) .. Hope they get a low participation on the voting i won't be voting because i don't think it will make the slightest difference who stays and who goes

First 45 min of friday to sunday footage filled with text or phone voting ad's .(like Tom Waterhouse during the footy) .. Hope they get a low participation on the voting i won't be voting because i don't think it will make the slightest difference who stays and who goes

Say Tom Waterhouse's name three time and he'll appear on our screens during BB too.

Is it just me or when we see (whoever is evicted) their recap of their time in the house it's gonna be full of "never saw that" memories to us.... We've been left in the dark this season that to be honest I don't care anymore...
I bet when the evicted housemates watch the show back once their out they're gonna be really confused at how much we haven't seen... Like if Sonia asks them what was your fav part I bet they're gonna say something we've never seen because of the poor daily shows... Oh dear.

Back