Skip to main content

Episode DAY 15: EVICTION #1 (90m)

I just wanted to say that I agree. I came to read about the show. The other thread you tried and closed, I wanted to reply that it was a good idea to have two threads. In every forum I have been you have to stay On Topic :)

Well there you go, I eat my words!

Sharon having to leave through the halfway house all on her own was terrible and so anti-climatic. They need to take out this half way house crap!

Sharon having to leave through the halfway house all on her own was terrible and so anti-climatic. They need to take out this half way house crap!

I agree - I think that's horrible that she wasn't allowed a proper goodbye. Those bars are starting to piss me off! :mad:

Well there you go, I eat my words!

There are the "Readers" and then there are the "posters" ...sometimes interchangeable.

There were up to 272 people in the BB forum tonight.....most of them were not "posters".

Without the "posters" there will be nothing for the "readers" to read. N'est pas?

Yeah, I agree. Wasn't nice. Should just leave through the same area as everyone else. I loved those times of seeing them carry the other person out, etc.

There are the "Readers" and then there are the "posters" ...sometimes interchangeable.

There were up to 272 people in the BB forum tonight.....most of them were not "posters".

Without the "posters" there will be nothing for the "readers" to read. N'est pas?

Oui - I just didn't think anyone would actually SAY they disliked reading the pre show banter

Yeah, I agree. Wasn't nice. Should just leave through the same area as everyone else. I loved those times of seeing them carry the other person out, etc.

They are trying to stick with the half way in, half way out thing. If they wanted that they should have just given all HMs a quick access pass to the halfway. Was a bit sucky for Sharon.

Why does everyone like Drew? He's so boring. He's kinda good looking but all he has done is whine about how a girl who he was put in a fake relationship with doesn't like him back. It's creepy, not cute.

You really think that's creepy? Most men that look like Drew are smug, arrogant smart asses who are in love with themselves, and are out to have sex with as many different women as possible. I think it's so refreshing to see a man that damn hot have a real heart and soul. And he's not kinda good looking, he is drop dead gorgeous. Your the one who responded to mikidiki on a different thread here by saying you figured out who she was, and you used her surname. If you recognized her, then why didn't you send her a Private Message to say hullo, instead of saying her Surname on this very public forum. I noticed you didn't reveal who you were though did you. Not nice all.

You really think that's creepy? Most men that look like Drew are smug, arrogant smart asses who are in love with themselves, and are out to have sex with as many different women as possible. I think it's so refreshing to see a man that damn hot have a real heart and soul. And he's not kinda good looking, he is drop dead gorgeous. Your the one who responded to mikidiki on a different thread here by saying you figured out who she was, and you used her surname. If you recognized her, then why didn't you send her a Private Message to say hullo, instead of saying her Surname on this very public forum. I noticed you didn't reveal who you were though did you. Not nice all.

Uh. I think you've confused me with someone else.

Back