Skip to main content

Episode DAY 15: EVICTION #1 (90m)

Wait is this AU or US Top Model?

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif
australian next top model
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/08/12/18/33/top-model-contestant-chokes-rival

Australia's Next Top Model contestant chokes rival
ninemsn staff
6:33pm August 12, 2013
August 09, 2013: A teenage girl choked when reality television goes horribly wrong. It's the ugly incident that's rocked Australia's modelling industry. Now, one young model's future hangs in the balance.

A "misunderstanding" on the reality television series Australia's Next Top Model has resulted in one of the contestants being choked by a fellow teenage model.

Taylah Roberts, 18, turned on rival contestant Ashley Pogmore, 18, while they were filming an episode of the show at Broken Hill in NSW.

The upcoming episode shows Pogmore throwing paint at the other models after participating in an art class.

But Roberts snaps when she realises there's paint on her shirt.

"We were laughing and then it got to that point where I don't think she really realised her own strength," Ms Pogmore told A Current Affair.

"It was getting really tight and I could just feel my neck hurting and I could feel my face going red and that's when I've kind of wrapped my legs around her and then we've fallen into the bushes and she's landed straight on top of me on my chest."

While Roberts regrets her actions, she said she snapped because of the "pressure situation".

"It's just one of those things that just happened so quickly and once I'd done it, I knew that it was the wrong thing to do," she said.

"There's so many viewers of the show and a lot of the top agencies do see the show as well so I worry they'll see it and think that I'm unprofessional or that I can't control anger."

Despite the incident, the girls maintain they're still friends.

"It breaks my heart because she's going to be a fantastic model and I don't want her career to be jeopardised over something that's just a complete misunderstanding," Ms Pogmore said.

"Obviously violence isn't right and I'm not sitting here defending what she's done, but I'm defending who she is as a person."

Australia's Next Top Model judge, Charlotte Dawson, said the incident rattled the other contestants.

"It was like a playground situation where maybe a stronger character picks on a more vulnerable character and things get out of control," Ms Dawson said.

"I mean it happens too much in the playground so we can't tolerate it on our show."

The episode will air on Tuesday at 7.30pm on Fox8.

The only reason I know it's an eviction show tonight is because I frequent this forum. I don't know who is up for eviction and don't much care. I won't be seeing it live up this way. The only way that's gonna happen is if I take the drive to Dreamworld. I have to check the website for those details as I do intend to go this year as I think it will be the last BB.

What's the drinking game tonight. I can't think of one but most of the posters here have great imaginations.

And here we thought we'd heard the last of him and his "I got SUNSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNE" :rolleyes:

Stop it, stop it, stop it

When that act on AGT came on I shut myself in the bathroom and turned on the shower, could still hear it (The BELLS on the ruddy BELLS) Suppose I could have hit the mute button.

For all my fave BBBA members who've had to endure this thing nearly every single ad break for the last fortnight. I will forever think of you guys whenever I hear this song or see that boy. :p xoxo

[video=youtube;BMMe4s-COz0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMMe4s-COz0[/video]

These Sun/Mon are worrying me.... Since the re cap of X Factor yesterday and watching the show last night . got me interested (because no BB) .... now I go to watch BB at 7 it's not on so i'm watching X factor again.... since they are able to cause drama and keep me watching not so interested right now to watch someone that hasn't had screen time get evicted.... I'll give it one more go but this time .... but it's is losing my interest when other shows are building drama, suspense and i'm forced to watch them cause BB is not on i'm sure other people will forget to change over too ..... just saying!

You still have time to Vote and save the housemate you want to get to know better.

Here is your chance.

Any of the 6 housemates could go, but I'm hearing it could be pretty close. Voting lines are closing at 8.30pm if i remember correctly tonight.

Still over an hour till the show goes LIVE. It actually is LIVE. The whole thing, apart from the packages that are put together for all 6 housemates as the Eviction lines are still Currently open.

WHO WILL BE THE 1ST EVICTEE OF 2013 ?

I don't want it ALL to be live, I want some footage from the last 3 days in the house!!!!!

For all my fave BBBA members who've had to endure this thing nearly every single ad break for the last fortnight. I will forever think of you guys whenever I hear this song or see that boy. :p xoxo

OMG i didnt watch and im glad i didnt is it me but he cant even sing in tune?? lol

I heard people talking about him in a cafe today.... I did think of you haha :)

Well my dishes are washed and cleared away. Now I'm settling into the couch with a nice glass of wine ready for the evenings festivities!

Is it just me or when we see (whoever is evicted) their recap of their time in the house it's gonna be full of "never saw that" memories to us.... We've been left in the dark this season that to be honest I don't care anymore...
I bet when the evicted housemates watch the show back once their out they're gonna be really confused at how much we haven't seen... Like if Sonia asks them what was your fav part I bet they're gonna say something we've never seen because of the poor daily shows... Oh dear.

I agree. It also a bit unethical to run a competition then completely play favourites. Jasmine and Sharon have no chance of winning the money at this stage due to the total lack of what we have been shown. We know fuck all about them and I would be pissed as all hell if I were them!

Back