Skip to main content

Episode DAY 15: EVICTION #1 (90m)

You still have time to Vote and save the housemate you want to get to know better.

Here is your chance.

Any of the 6 housemates could go, but I'm hearing it could be pretty close. Voting lines are closing at 8.30pm if i remember correctly tonight.

Still over an hour till the show goes LIVE. It actually is LIVE. The whole thing, apart from the packages that are put together for all 6 housemates as the Eviction lines are still Currently open.

WHO WILL BE THE 1ST EVICTEE OF 2013 ?

Hammish and Andy are really killing this for me Are people really going to stay up till 8pm to watch an eviction?

It will suck to see someone go who we really don't know that much about, even more so for her given all the effort you go through to get on the show. If it isn't the edits and just the fact that she isn't that interesting to watch, it kinda makes you wonder how someone like that still makes it on the show especially after the show being in production for so many years.

You still have time to Vote and save the housemate you want to get to know better.

Here is your chance.

Any of the 6 housemates could go, but I'm hearing it could be pretty close. Voting lines are closing at 8.30pm if i remember correctly tonight.

Still over an hour till the show goes LIVE. It actually is LIVE. The whole thing, apart from the packages that are put together for all 6 housemates as the Eviction lines are still Currently open.

it would be really exciting if it really were close. imagine jade going home. oh now i'm excited but not enough to vote as none of my real faves are up

Here is your chance.

How are you "hearing it could be very close"?

Hammish and Andy are really killing this for me Are people really going to stay up till 8pm to watch an eviction?
Yes.

But why are people even complaining? For one, this is the only thing that even resembles having BB as a more "adult" focused show in such a timeslot. So far, Monday nights from 8pm have been the only BB shows so far that have been fully live and where we've seen the most "raw" footage direct from the house. This is not a bad thing at all.

Not to mention that the eviction shows on Channel 10 used to start at 7:30pm anyway - that's half an hour, what's the big difference? :confused:

wow slightly off topic but foxtel is still showing a ANTM eposide where girls actully got in a fight and one was choked!!! im not saying that is acceptible because it isnt at all but imagine what they could show on foxtel with bb

Did they show the choking? Hubs saw it on ACA last week I think and said it'd air on ANTM this week. I meant to watch it. Is it worth hunting down on youtube?

Ta. I've not watched this season because I was away when it started. I love a good scrag fight though.

it also showed it on ACA

Was it even that bad? I have seen reports saying it wasn't from judges on the show saying it has been blown out of proportion (yet they cashing in on it), not that I would ever agree with anyone putting hands on anybody else even as a "joke" or any type of intimidation

Won't be surprised if Sharon doesn't go tonight, but won't be surprised if she does. With 6 nominees and a vote to save, it could quite easily be anybody.

Would be thrilled if Jade went, purely so I can say I was right. I don't have any expectations for tonight though.

Am watching Thursday's daily show at last...it is good to be home :D

Will be here tonight...LIVE...lol

Hi Medusa, welcome back you were missed

This is Sonya, Its time to go ...

The entire halfway house...

Hopefully not

Warm regards to everyone, Hope you enjoy the show

Sadly swallowed! Damn thing took me by surprise, dont you hate that :p

Yuck! Yeah, I hate it! Happened to me before as well!

Won't be surprised if Sharon doesn't go tonight, but won't be surprised if she does. With 6 nominees and a vote to save, it could quite easily be anybody.

Would be thrilled if Jade went, purely so I can say I was right. I don't have any expectations for tonight though.

I'd be thrilled if "sweet and innocent" Jade leaves tonight! At least Ed won't feel "pressured" to be with her when she returns to the main house.

wow slightly off topic but foxtel is still showing a ANTM eposide where girls actully got in a fight and one was choked!!! im not saying that is acceptible because it isnt at all but imagine what they could show on foxtel with bb

Wait is this AU or US Top Model?

Did you swallow it or spit it out? LOL!

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Fairly excited for tonight. I am looking forward to the eviction interview whoever it is with. Should give us an insight into a few things us public do not know about.

Back