Skip to main content

Episode DAY 15: EVICTION #1 (90m)

Is it just me or when we see (whoever is evicted) their recap of their time in the house it's gonna be full of "never saw that" memories to us.... We've been left in the dark this season that to be honest I don't care anymore...
I bet when the evicted housemates watch the show back once their out they're gonna be really confused at how much we haven't seen... Like if Sonia asks them what was your fav part I bet they're gonna say something we've never seen because of the poor daily shows... Oh dear.

Hugs *Hoopz*.....you may be a prophet :D

I actually have some hope for great improvement on the eviction shows this year. They used to be such huge events. Hopefully they can emulate some of that this year because last year was pathetic.

Please get this right!

It'll never happen on 9, but I'd like the 'weekend recap' went to air as a separate 30-45 minute 'show'. Then the eviction can go on as another show (like Ch10), vs the current merged format with a bit of toing and froing.

I've decided I'm going to come back to the show for the eviction tonight, just to see how they do this year. I'm nervous!

I really hope we see the Housemates exit the House this year and and see them get into the buggy. I do not think it will happen though. I am hoping the eviction interviews go for a bit longer this year as well and a tad more in depth. Return of the 10 BB questions please!

Is it just me or when we see (whoever is evicted) their recap of their time in the house it's gonna be full of "never saw that" memories to us.... We've been left in the dark this season that to be honest I don't care anymore...
I bet when the evicted housemates watch the show back once their out they're gonna be really confused at how much we haven't seen... Like if Sonia asks them what was your fav part I bet they're gonna say something we've never seen because of the poor daily shows... Oh dear.

Wouldn't be surprised if they cut that segment all together. It'd be much easier for the producers to pretend they forgot about the video package than hamfist something together.

I also hope there's a couch!
Yes that is the other thing I was going to say. Those stools last year just looked so damn awkward and literally every single time there was a moment when one of the Housemates had a little accident like almost falling off or their dress almost slipping up.

Save Sharon. We haven't had a chance to really see her yet, and it is good for the house to have a bit of diversity in the age groups, at least for the next couple of weeks.

Save Sharon. We haven't had a chance to really see her yet, and it is good for the house to have a bit of diversity in the age groups, at least for the next couple of weeks.

agree but i think it's too late for her. she didn't help herself by staying in the shadows and her edit was woeful.

tumblr_mjndjqieIA1s3f8jdo1_500.gif

Which Chimp is going to get the "X" through their face...I hope it is not one of my faves :D

Excited for tonight and love the fact it's on a bit later as it means I can have all the dishes done and cleared away before it starts!

It'll never happen on 9, but I'd like the 'weekend recap' went to air as a separate 30-45 minute 'show'. Then the eviction can go on as another show (like Ch10), vs the current merged format with a bit of toing and froing.

I'd love if they did that but there is no way will 9 loves there format too much.

Which Chimp is going to get the "X" through their face...I hope it is not one of my faves :D

It won't be my favourite chimp (the one on the end) as I've named that one Tim.

To be honest, I've had like basically zero interest in this season over the last few days... but I'm getting myself back in the mood for tonight. :)

wow slightly off topic but foxtel is still showing a ANTM eposide where girls actully got in a fight and one was choked!!! im not saying that is acceptible because it isnt at all but imagine what they could show on foxtel with bb

Back