Skip to main content

Episode Day 12 Friday Daily Show (30 mins)

I thought it was a good Daily show, Wally. We saw quite a bit of HM interaction, no manufactured Ben talking to his photos, no diary room rubbish. Although we did see Jade dress up as a princess for her birthday; and she did look very Disney pretty. Tim shoplifted some lollies (and a bag of carrots!) to take back to the half-way house. Team bimbo were as endearing as usual and Jade got kisses from all the hunks. Tully managed to look cranky most of the time.

Excellent! Thanks jam!

Please let this not degrade into show after show of highschool style "who's going to get it on with whom".

Caleb likes Lucy!
Ben likes Ed!
Ed likes Tahan!
Jade likes Ed!
Jade likes Matt!
Drew likes Jade!

It's perfectly fine to have a bit and preferable to the bullshit that we've seen in the daily show for the past two weeks, but we really don't want this to be the only type of storyline being edited into the show. It's equally tedious to the "Ben gets Tasks" show.

Tim likes Tim:p

I promise to be here, live, on Monday for the Eviction Show. SQUEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh knowledgeable one, how do you know its an eviction, my ICE TV Guide says Eviction Monday, Live Eviction Tuesday. What the ...

PS it has taken me twice as long as tonight's show just to get through tonight's forum posts, the show was too short. Keep up the awesome posts peoples.

(((((HUGS)))))

Last edited:
Oh knowledgeable one, how do you know its an eviction, my ICE TV Guide says Eviction Monday, Live Eviction Tuesday. What the ...

PS it has taken me twice as long as tonight's show just to get through tonight's forum posts, the show was too short. Keep up the awesome posts peoples.

(((((HUGS)))))

Surely we have to have an eviction show before we have a nomination show...on Tuesday ??????

There is a huge difference in tone, topic, and mannerisms when Tahoon and Mikkkkkayla are around Tully et. al, and when they're with the Twins. Like Reese Witherspoon in "Legally Blonde" versus Reese Witherspoon in "Freeway"

Jade could give two shits about the dress. The bimbos have the personality and charm of saliva froth.

Tim stealing the carrots and lollies was a laugh way to get some attention time off Jade dude!
He was also hilarious with his comment on the kiss with "get me a bucket" His voice and Heidi's are a bit grating but I think he is good value. Still not much shown of Jazz and Shazz, so I figure one of them will be evicted, due to the who they hell are they so others will be saved. Jade won't be evicted yet, BB needs her in for the romance angle as this is a standard plot device for the show in the past.

I thought it was a decent episode. I'm not sure that people should be complaining that the episode was too Jade heavy. What do you expect on her birthday?

Tim really is like a guilty pleasure. He looks eerily like someone I'm related to as well, so I kind of feel obligated to like him a little bit.

I think it was Heidi who called Tahan "Tahoon", before launching in and attacking her character. Girl, you don't even have the decency to learn her name properly.

Do HM's usually get celebrations on their birthday? This version keeps astounding me! On BBUS, The Hm's never get anything from BIG BROTHER for their birthday. What usually happens is one of the HM's will decide to bake a cake. I've enjoyed the series so far, but I noticed a more natural flow on this episode. Conversations were longer and not cut down. The Drade is proving to be most interesting. My bet is, Jade will end up with Ed before this is over.

Do HM's usually get celebrations on their birthday? This version keeps astounding me! On BBUS, The Hm's never get anything from BIG BROTHER for their birthday. What usually happens is one of the HM's will decide to bake a cake. I've enjoyed the series so far, but I noticed a more natural flow on this episode. Conversations were longer and not cut down. The Drade is proving to be most interesting. My bet is, Jade will end up with Ed before this is over.

My bet is that Ed won the showdown and took Jade in there and they're making babies as I type this! The whole live feed suggests that Ed and Jade are in the captain quarters (well, at least I think so). Damn you Ed! My opinion of him will go down to be honest with you if he does end up with Jade! I won't care as much if Jade wins and takes him in because she will either take him or Tully in. I hope Ed has common sense and doesn't lower himself to her level!

Wow. Last night's episode was really well done compared to others this year, shame it had to happen on the one 30 minute timeslot of the week.

But the real test will come on Monday for Alex and his team, it seems they've been listening to us in recent days so it will be interesting to see how they fit an eviction and three days worth of footage into 60 minutes. Hopefully they don't slip into old habits again.

I seem to have accidently downloaded the children's version of Big Brother tonight. Was Jade three or 23?

Yeah they usually do get a party and a present in Oz.

Back