Skip to main content

Day 101 (Wednesday 6/11/13): Final Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Tim

Has anyone else been contacted by BB peoples for voting too much? The chick asked if I was a machine, I don't think she was too happy with my response but laughed awkwardly....

Wow, you must have voted into the thousands, I'm guessing you are a friend or family member of his. Because I cant see an everyday fan getting to the point where you need to be verified.

Just out of interest, how many votes roughly does it take to trigger that? Or is it more a speed thing?

No idea sorry, maybe speed? Because I have tim as the first word on my suggested words list ATM (galaxy s4). The next suggested word after I enter 'tim' is burton which is odd because I don't recall ever smsing the words tim burton before...

Jade hasn't done anything this whole series. She sat around with the boring mob talking about nonsense and been with Ed and no one else. She hasn't done anything. All she is doing now is playing the victim card.

Jade wanted Tahan dead at one stage. Don't like people that talk trash about others.

Virtually the whole BB house ganged up on Tahan because she looked better than the others.
Tahan spoke her mind all the way through where the others trashed her all the way through.

Tim when I saw him trash Justyyn I didn't like that at all. Then saw his game plan and started to think at last someone playing for the money. In recent weeks we've seen Tim lose the plot just like one Russel Hantz did on Survivor. Both played very good games until their egos got in the way which we are now seeing Tim unravelling and looks more like a sook now.

All season Tim has dished it out. Boog comes in and dishes it back and Tim loses it. Throws a wobbley and carries on like a brat.
Tim deserves to finish third behind Jade. Tahan to win.
Holy balls batman the amount of contradictions and untruths in this post, good luck if that's your line of thought.

Day 101 (Wednesday 6/11/13) The Grand Finale (120m

I'm frocking up for this……two to two and a half hours to get ready.

What time does it start again? :)

green-prom-dresses-Woman-Party-Dresses-are-Elegant-Beautiful-and-Glamour-With-Various-Color-Trend-20121-550x776.jpg

I'm frocking up for this……two to two and a half hours to get ready.

What time does it start again?

Red-Party-Dresses-for-Women.jpg

My intention will be to split the existing thread a little bit before the finale starts.

I think with the expected traffic increases (from Qld & SA watching live plus the fact it is the finale), reducing the amount of pre-show pages to click through will help a bit with keeping the site up longer.

That and the existing thread is more a 'final day' discussion, which is totally fine for what it is :)

But yes, for the moment, discuss away here!

Holy balls batman the amount of contradictions and untruths in this post, good luck if that's your line of thought.

Jade said she wouldn't mind if Tahan fell in a hole and was buried over. Jade said that or words to that effect.

Tim dishes it out but when its dished back at him loses it badly.

Tahan has had the whole BB house against her most of the show. A few clinged to her later to hopefully stay in the game. Boog when she came in clinged to Tim and Tahan then Drew was drawn in to the fun group. Then the boring lot were picked off one by one.

Tahan should win because of this.

Hahahaha if you're gonna say all that and ignore the Tahan trash talk, which I guarantee there were lots as well, then good for you. So Tahan is allowed to speak 'honestly' ... well if she's gonna say rude and mean stuff about other people, no wonder they didn't like her! Thus why she was nominated nearly every week!

Can we not start this argument again? I don't feel like going around in circles ;P

My intention will be to split the existing thread a little bit before the finale starts.

I think with the expected traffic increases (from Qld & SA watching live plus the fact it is the finale), reducing the amount of pre-show pages to click through will help a bit with keeping the site up longer.

That and the existing thread is more a 'final day' discussion, which is totally fine for what it is :)

But yes, for the moment, discuss away here!

Oh the stress :D

You will warn us when/if we have to "jump ship" to another thread?

Sexy mamma!

I know! Very excited in this house. Minor crisis when the boy texted me that the power was out at home. Power back on now and all is good in Nikki land!

Who's your pick for the win?

I haven't voted yet, but I am seriously thinking of firing a to win text to Tim.

He is the housemate who entertained me the most.

I am thinking either Tim of Tahan for the win!

Can we not start this argument again? I don't feel like going around in circles ;P

Haha I didn't start it! I just was talking about what could've happened between Drew and Jade and that they they could've been in the final 2 if they were together! :p

Right well I have to go and work for a bit like some common trollop, but I'll be back...
May the best fans win.
Go Jadey!!!
Agree…Play nice tonight for fuck's sake :)
You know it's on with Medusa drops the f bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back