Skip to main content

Day 101 (Wednesday 6/11/13): Final Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kind of good thing about this year is we have 2 relationships to follow (never had 2 before from memory). So even after tonight there will be a keen eye kept on Drully and Jaded. My money is on Jaded to last a hell of a lot longer than Drully, I honestly don't see that relationship getting to the weekend.

Anyway looking forward to tonight, I guess I am hoping Tahan wins tonight, or possibly even Jade just for the drama. Tim I have enjoyed watching all season but don't want him to win if that makes any sense.

Thanks everyone for a great season - most of the time I was more amused by the posters on this forum that the housemates!

TIM FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!

BOMA YE!
BEAT THOSE GIRLS!

KatieLucy_evicted.jpg

BOMA YE!
BEAT THOSE GIRLS!

Mikkayla_evicted.jpg

BOMA YE!
BEAT THOSE GIRLS

Jade_nominated.jpg

BOMA YE!
BEAT THOSE GIRLS!

Tim_nominated.jpg

2 DOWN 2 TO GO.

GO TAHAN YOU LITTLE BEAUTY! GO, GO GO!!!!!!!!!

Oh this thread will get interesting tonight.
I think if either Tahan or Jade wins this server might crash.

I just watched again a youtube video of Jade and Drew - 'We Are in love' and omg that made me so sad .. it really could've been different as they were both so likable, if Jade hadn't gone with Ed, and Tully getting in the ear of Drew .. they could've been a power couple right to the finale. Anyhow, go JADE!

I just watched again a youtube video of Jade and Drew - 'We Are in love' and omg that made me so sad .. it really could've been different as they were both so likable, if Jade hadn't gone with Ed, and Tully getting in the ear of Drew .. they could've been a power couple right to the finale. Anyhow, go JADE!

I was going to say Jade was a fool not to see how successful it could have been for her but then again she has managed to do OK anyway. It baffles me but good on her.

Roll on 7pm. Or whatever time NSW gets to see it tonight. Best check TV guide

I was going to say Jade was a fool not to see how successful it could have been for her but then again she has managed to do OK anyway. It baffles me but good on her.

Roll on 7pm. Or whatever time NSW gets to see it tonight. Best check TV guide

I think she just wanted to get out of the whole fake marriage thing asap. But Drade could've really been a thing, I wasn't a fan of Drew just cos of his sly comments here and then, but the way he looked at her, and even on his eviction night when they were the last 2 to be saved, I think he's still got a soft spot for her. It's LIVE tonight, apparently 7.30 in Sydney! :)

Woo hoo so excited, I love finale night. I was always overseas when the finale was on during Channel 10 so I haven't seen too many of them live... my mum used to record it on VHS for me to watch later in the early days.

I will be happy with a Timmy or a Jade win, but I am especially backing My Lady Jadey.

I will miss the live threads, I reckon I could get heckerz on here tonight.

Wow. last day.. kinda glad.but I'll miss it too..
The forum has not always been fun.. but it's provided so many laughs and snorts !!..

I thought this was an absolute great season of big brother. One of the best I have seen. Really enjoyed it.

Never a day where I was not looking forward to the next episode which happens in 80% of all bbs I watch. Overall extremely good cast. Just a good season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back