Skip to main content

Day 101 (Wednesday 6/11/13): Final Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S FINALE DAY!!

Time for Tahan to take down little miss blondie and be the last one standing!

tumblr_m17f6z2k9g1qbzqexo1_500.gif

Yeah gurl!

If Jade wins I will go all homicidal on you all! :p

I'm wondering why Tim (website owner) hasn't come out creating a thread ordering people not to vote for Jade like he did for Estelle last year. I'll admit that Estelle was a fairly placid housemate who generated interest mainly because she was the target of a bunch of scumbags and would not have been one of the most memorable BB winners.

But Estelle offered infinitely more to the show than any of putrid cringe worthy shit Jade has put us loyal fans of the show through this year. The mind numbingly dull vomit inducing stalker garbage has eaten large chunks of the show robbing us of potentially good insights or lighthearted moments from the other normal and sane housemates. I'm genuinely curious what Tim's opinion on Jade winning this year is?

I am so excited!

And I am going to cast my first vote for the season. Only problem is I like the three of them, they have all entertained me equally - granted most of my entertainment from watching Jade has been "oh my God, STOP IT JADE!!! STOP IT!!!!" but I have been entertained by her none the less.

I am leaning towards voting for Tim FTW due to him being my first favouite, though due to the fact familiarity breeds contempt, after watching the last few episodes I just want to punch him in the throat and piss on his leather jacket. I am torn because I really want Tahan to win too!! I love strong, self assured women, who are brutally honest, speak before they think and inspire Team Female to have a survivour mentality rather than a victim one. She is a survivour and has won over the majority by watching her shear grit and determination.

I guess as long as the winners name starts with T, I will be happy.

I'm wondering why Tim (website owner) hasn't come out creating a thread ordering people not to vote for Jade like he did for Estelle last year. I'll admit that Estelle was a fairly placid housemate who generated interest mainly because she was the target of a bunch of scumbags and would not have been one of the most memorable BB winners.

But Estelle offered infinitely more to the show than any of putrid cringe worthy shit Jade has put us loyal fans of the show through this year. The mind numbingly dull vomit inducing stalker garbage has eaten large chunks of the show robbing us of potentially good insights or lighthearted moments from the other normal and sane housemates. I'm genuinely curious what Tim's opinion on Jade winning this year is?

I am guessing it is probably because he doesn't give a fuck.

Oh and Con, you really need to let the Stella rage go.

It's so last year.

I wish he didn't give a fuck last year as you so beautifully put it and kept his opinions to himself. Estelle must've rubbed him the wrong way or something I suppose like Jade does to me this year.

Oh and Con, you really need to let the Stella rage go.

It's so last year.

It had little to do with Estelle and more with the scumbags that remained around her. I'd given my support to all those who did not associate with the vile bitchy group, especially Ray who I think was by the far best of the lot last year.

I am so excited!

And I am going to cast my first vote for the season. Only problem is I like the three of them, they have all entertained me equally - granted most of my entertainment from watching Jade has been "oh my God, STOP IT JADE!!! STOP IT!!!!" but I have been entertained by her none the less.

I am leaning towards voting for Tim FTW due to him being my first favouite, though due to the fact familiarity breeds contempt, after watching the last few episodes I just want to punch him in the throat and piss on his leather jacket. I am torn because I really want Tahan to win too!! I love strong, self assured women, who are brutally honest, speak before they think and inspire Team Female to have a survivour mentality rather than a victim one. She is a survivour and has won over the majority by watching her shear grit and determination.

I guess as long as the winners name starts with T, I will be happy.

It wasn't entertaining for me watching Jade with Ed, it grossed me out, made me cringe, feel annoyed and almost depressed. It was very stressful and so disappointing. And I'm a Jade fan - Go figure.

I'm with you regarding Tim the entertainer and Tahan the determined survivor.

In my mind whoever gets the 250k should ideally have worked their ass off for it.

Oh the anticipation and suspense is more than I can stand! Lol Bring it on!!!!!

This series has felt like it has gone forever, so long, at times I felt like it would never end. My favourite since Launch Night Tim is still in the house and I am hoping he wins! It has been a good season and there are pro's to it ending but I will miss it. Go TIM!

I'm so nervous I haven't even thought of anything else all day! Trying to work out but I keep stopping to see what's going on, can you say obsessed? Hahaha

It wasn't entertaining for me watching Jade with Ed, it grossed me out, made me cringe, feel annoyed and almost depressed. It was very stressful and so disappointing. And I'm a Jade fan - Go figure.

You need to try and embrace being entertained by the gross cringe worthy things in life. The way we process information sets the tone of our day. But in saying that, if you found watching two people you don't know, engaging in normal bunny boiler back and forth banter stressful, disappointing, annoying and depressing best you stay inside, because the real world is going to blow your fucking mind.

Almost depressed indeed.

You need to try and embrace being entertained by the gross cringe worthy things in life. The way we process information sets the tone of our day. But in saying that, if you found watching two people you don't know, engaging in normal bunny boiler back and forth banter stressful, disappointing, annoying and depressing best you stay inside, because the real world is going to blow your fucking mind.

Almost depressed indeed.

Haha thanks for that advice, seriously, I laughed out loud! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back