Skip to main content

Day 101 (Wednesday 6/11/13): Final Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade just moved up to 2nd favourite, in a matter of hours too...this is going to be a close finish.
Tahan fans better dig deep.

Jade just moved up to 2nd favourite, in a matter of hours too...this is going to be a close finish.

Someone could have placed a $5 bet. I don't think many people bet on BB.

But just incase, start voting for Tim.

Call 1902 55 95 14 or SMS 'Tim' T 199 55 999

Welcome to Finals day folks. it's set to be a fun ride :cool:

At last a 2 hour episode but they needed to do that a few weeks back.
30 min episodes don't show enough of what is going on in the house.
60 mins is good although really only 40 mins due to ads.

Recent Monday night shows that were 90 min were my favourite shows of the season.
Nine just had to annoy everyone by having the double eviction on Monday where we only got to see 30 mins
of the housemates from the weekend. Couldn't they do the double eviction on Tuesday.

And please next year bring back up late with Mike Goldman.

Can't wait for the finale. The boy child has talked me into getting him KFC in honour of the last show ! I hope it goes well with my bottle of white.

I should be working, but I find myself running back to the odds thread to see what's what. I must admit, I have just voted for only the second time this season. For Tahan and for Jade. Something about Tim in the past couple of weeks has just put me off.

Whoever wins, it should be a cracker of a show tonight.

Last edited:
I'm sad I didn't join the forum sooner; I have been ranting and raving at my housemates about the going-ons of BB all season and they really just don't care sometimes!

And please next year bring back up late with Mike Goldman.

Get rid of Mike Goldman & replace him with @CapsersMum, [MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION], [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] & myself.

Up Late needs hosts who actually watch the show & you can tell Mike Goldman doesn't.

I just watched again a youtube video of Jade and Drew - 'We Are in love' and omg that made me so sad .. it really could've been different as they were both so likable, if Jade hadn't gone with Ed, and Tully getting in the ear of Drew .. they could've been a power couple right to the finale. Anyhow, go JADE!

Jade hasn't done anything this whole series. She sat around with the boring mob talking about nonsense and been with Ed and no one else. She hasn't done anything. All she is doing now is playing the victim card.

Jade wanted Tahan dead at one stage. Don't like people that talk trash about others.

Virtually the whole BB house ganged up on Tahan because she looked better than the others.
Tahan spoke her mind all the way through where the others trashed her all the way through.

Tim when I saw him trash Justyyn I didn't like that at all. Then saw his game plan and started to think at last someone playing for the money. In recent weeks we've seen Tim lose the plot just like one Russel Hantz did on Survivor. Both played very good games until their egos got in the way which we are now seeing Tim unravelling and looks more like a sook now.

All season Tim has dished it out. Boog comes in and dishes it back and Tim loses it. Throws a wobbley and carries on like a brat.
Tim deserves to finish third behind Jade. Tahan to win.

Jade hasn't done anything this whole series. She sat around with the boring mob talking about nonsense and been with Ed and no one else. She hasn't done anything. All she is doing now is playing the victim card.

Jade wanted Tahan dead at one stage. Don't like people that talk trash about others.

Virtually the whole BB house ganged up on Tahan because she looked better than the others.
Tahan spoke her mind all the way through where the others trashed her all the way through.

Tim when I saw him trash Justyyn I didn't like that at all. Then saw his game plan and started to think at last someone playing for the money. In recent weeks we've seen Tim lose the plot just like one Russel Hantz did on Survivor. Both played very good games until their egos got in the way which we are now seeing Tim unravelling and looks more like a sook now.

All season Tim has dished it out. Boog comes in and dishes it back and Tim loses it. Throws a wobbley and carries on like a brat.
Tim deserves to finish third behind Jade. Tahan to win.

Hahahaha if you're gonna say all that and ignore the Tahan trash talk, which I guarantee there were lots as well, then good for you. So Tahan is allowed to speak 'honestly' ... well if she's gonna say rude and mean stuff about other people, no wonder they didn't like her! Thus why she was nominated nearly every week!

Looking forward to tonight, hope Timmy can pull it off, if not, then Tahan.

Go Tim

Has anyone else been contacted by BB peoples for voting too much? The chick asked if I was a machine, I don't think she was too happy with my response but laughed awkwardly....

Can't wait for the finale. The boy child has talked me into getting him KFC in honour of the last show ! I hope it goes well with my bottle of white.

I should be working, but I find myself running back to the odds thread to see what's what. I must admit, I have just voted for only the second time this season. For Tahan and for Jade. Something about Tim in the past couple of weeks has just put me off.

Whoever wins, it should be a cracker of a show tonight.

Hey sexy!

Can't believe it is the last night!!!

Go Tim

Has anyone else been contacted by BB peoples for voting too much? The chick asked if I was a machine, I don't think she was too happy with my response but laughed awkwardly....

Just out of interest, how many votes roughly does it take to trigger that? Or is it more a speed thing?

Tragedy has struck ! power outage at my house. They have 4 hours to fix this shit before finale !!!

Don't worry, the finale will be boring as. I'm going out to dinner. You can always hop online to check who won, assuming you don't run your battery flat looking at inane posts like this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey sexy!

Can't believe it is the last night!!!

Sexy mamma!

I know! Very excited in this house. Minor crisis when the boy texted me that the power was out at home. Power back on now and all is good in Nikki land!

Who's your pick for the win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back