Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

With a tear in her eye and a pain in her heart, @delcan watches @David Hodis ride off on his trusty silver horse under the full moon that illuminated the dusty gravel road and the brown and green leaved trees, knowing that she doesn't want David around once she turns into a werewolf.

I liked that story.......... until I turned into a werewolf

Thanks for tagging me @delcan, pity I missed him :(
What a great guy though, keeping it real as always.

Well he said he is coming back tomorrow so I am hoping some of you can help me out by talking to him before I start my terrible, pathetic flirting which I think scares him away

Well he said he is coming back tomorrow so I am hoping some of you can help me out by talking to him before I start my terrible, pathetic flirting which I think scares him away

I enjoy reading your interactions with him. But I could talk to him, although i'm not sure what to ask him.

Thanks for tagging me also Declan.....just got into work and checked in at the right time to catch him (even with time difference). Didn't get much done for a couple of hours but was well worth it.....and was so chuffed his answered my questions.

It's great when HM respond to you, such as Gemma, Lawson and Dave. I have had responses from several HM here in the UK but only in the earlier series. Later ones can't be @rsed....

Our BB starts again May sometime (if anyone's watches) and no doubt will be just as contraversial as the last one!

Thanks for tagging me @delcan. Oh I do wish I was on when David was online too. Btw, I like your interactions with David too. I smile, giggle, feel a tad awkward but not in a bad way, and I always wonder what will come out of your posts next haha.

Hey guys i have just spent some time reading the first 30 pages of this thread. Again i want to thank you all for the support you gave. I certainly gave you a shed load of controversy but that just me being me. It was extremely interesting to read in hindsight and notice how some of you picked up on things and noted how the editing really did make the world of difference. Bloody Travis and his saggy boob caused me a world of issues in there but we all worked through that.

I'll continue to read and comment where i can - I dont think i'll ever be able to thank you all enough, and there just isn't enough of me to date each and everyone of you - yes i'm looking at you @delcan

For now i heading offliine as my sister @MelKen is just pulling into the drive way with her family after moving over to Aus from the UK. Stay posted to my instagram for photos of adorable and jet lagged nieces.

Much Love

Strategy Dave/Shavid/David

Back