Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Great to see you here David, and BIG congratulations!

No more diamonds showing up in X-Rays, but around the country instead.

Love how you're still keeping it real, and your sense of humour is outstanding! (Unlike Tuthers)

@David Hodis, I have a strange desire to be brainwashed and under complete control by a woman. Is that normal?
is that woman Tina Arena?[DOUBLEPOST=1429086927][/DOUBLEPOST]
Um, so I'm heading to Sydney in a few weeks for work and a little play. Any recommendations?

:sneaky:
How are you? You age would depend upon the places i would recommend.

Yeah how are you @delcan? lol Dave totally ignored my question. I doubt Leo lasted very long with the shirts on rule.
Apologies - I get along well with Leo (Ryan) he's a great guy who is doing well for himself post show. Alot of that is to do with having his shirt off. He has a great sense of humour about it and doesnt care if i rip him off about his shirtlessness, which i happily do. He is welcome at my place any time, and I wish him all the success in the future cos in all honesty he is so hard working and deserves everything that comes his way.

Exactly 30 days younger than you....,
It also depends on what type of person you are. Are you into pubs or clubs, cocktails or beers?I would say you would want to hit up places like opera bar, Baxters Inn, Tio's, Casablanca, Watsons bay hotel, Coogee pavillion and bondi bucket list

Apologies - I get along well with Leo (Ryan) he's a great guy who is doing well for himself post show. Alot of that is to do with having his shirt off. He has a great sense of humour about it and doesnt care if i rip him off about his shirtlessness, which i happily do. He is welcome at my place any time, and I wish him all the success in the future cos in all honesty he is so hard working and deserves everything that comes his way.
and his pants slung very low... he seems the type to walk around naked in other peoples houses too.

It also depends on what type of person you are. Are you into pubs or clubs, cocktails or beers?I would say you would want to hit up places like opera bar, Baxters Inn, Tio's, Casablanca, Watsons bay hotel, Coogee pavillion and bondi bucket list

Are you asking me on a date? ;):sneaky:

xRL4L.gif

Back