Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Well, Mr Hodis, we are going to need photographic evidence....
of me in a suit? i have wedding this weekend so i'll post one on Insta so keep your eyes open.[DOUBLEPOST=1429083641][/DOUBLEPOST]
well if her mum is as beautiful as her....then i say you've scored ;);)
She is gorgeous isn't she. I sure her mum is also a stunner.

Glad to see you and Lawson now have a good friendship but wondered how are things with Ryan? I know you are both busy but wondered if you are still in touch.
Yeah Lawson is a great guy and awesome company - glad he doesn't live in Sydney cos my liver wouldnt be able to handle that. Ryan and I send a message here and there but I dont see him to often but as you can imagine he is extremely busy with his MS ride through India.

Yeah Lawson is a great guy and awesome company - glad he doesn't live in Sydney cos my liver wouldnt be able to handle that. Ryan and I send a message here and there but I dont see him to often but as you can imagine he is extremely busy with his MS ride through India.

Wasnt that keen on him on the show but he has grown on me a lot.......and i do love his Magic Monday vids.

Not really - I have in all honesty moved on from the show. I couldnt afford to chase the limelight, I have a mortgage to pay.

and thats why you were my favourite. keeping it real not chasing the limelight (like ive seen so many do here in the UK) only to become z-listers if they are lucky!

Is 8.57am in the morning here and i am at work and have been in for an hour and done nothing.....is that bad?:geek:

Back