Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 5h5 hours ago
Shout out to the team at @PureLVX for the new cut. #fresh

LOL David likes playing around with his hair or facial hair...at least he doesnt have a goatee:)
Reserving my right to remain silent. :joyful:

All I will say is that this was my favourite David look from his time in the house. This hair and beard combo was a 10/10 :thumbsup:

1218v1j.jpg

me too, he has nice hair imo, so I liked the length, if anything I would have liked to have seen his air not so tidy ;)

Still gorgeous, I agree. Those blue eyes lol
it's possible the ponytail was put up from David's hair being clipped and he liked the trendy look of it, his hair will be grown out more by finale night, it's just been freshly cut, so probably a great way to rid of any sun bleached hair, and uneven haircuts the guys gave themselves in the house

did anyone actually take a screen shot where he had that floppy wet fringe, on that night that David took Penny on that fishy date?:D

it's possible the ponytail was from David's hair being clipped and he liked the look of it, his hair will be grown out more by finale night, it's just been freshly cut, so probably a great way to rid of any sun bleached hair, and uneven haircuts the guys gave themselves in the house

did anyone actual get screen shot where he had that floppy wet fringe, on that night that David took Penny on that fishy date?:D
that's the look I was thinking about when I said I want his hair untamed...

untamed hair is hot!

it's possible the ponytail was put up from David's hair being clipped and he liked the trendy look of it, his hair will be grown out more by finale night, it's just been freshly cut, so probably a great way to rid of any sun bleached hair, and uneven haircuts the guys gave themselves in the house

did anyone actually take a screen shot where he had that floppy wet fringe, on that night that David took Penny on that fishy date?:D
That floppy wet fringe may have been my fave BB moment :laugh:

I tried but they all turned out fuzzy, he was moving too much. It takes patience to find the most flattering screengrabs and I ended up giving up on that section of footage. I'll go back again now, and try again since you guys love that bit so much. Stay tuned.

I don't think it's a ponytail. I think it's a little bit of hair that's sticking out at the back that either needs to be snipped or brushed forward a little so it sits down :p
it's possible that the hairdresser just put his hair up, so they could clip around the sides a lot better

Back