Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

I'd call this a "Throwback Thursday", however it's Friday. :laugh: #retrodave.

1234179_813243235404113_248178317769257191_n.png

Found it while checking out the NW Facebook page. Don't usually read those magazines but will make an exception for the David/Leo article. Anyone have any idea when it will be out?
Monday all the new issues come out.

I think I may have come across some creative editing in order to manipulate the voting of the viewers.

Correct me if I am wrong here:

From memory, when Leo's Parting Message was aired on TV; he said there were 2 people that he had the most special connection and meant the most to him: Skye and Travis. Skye for their up/down relationship and Travis because he has been the same person from the beginning to the end.

However, I just watched Leo's Parting Message on Jumpin.
In that version he says the 2 people that he had the most special connection and meant the most to him Skye and DAVID. Skye for the same reason and David because he has an incredibly unique personality and was interesting and engaging. And followed up with a few nice things about the remaining housemates.
He then went on to say Trav would win because he has been the same person from the beginning to the end.

Is this how it went or am I mistaken?

I think I may have come across some creative editing in order to manipulate the voting of the viewers.

From memory, when Leo's Parting Message was aired on TV; he said there were 2 people that he had the most special connection and meant the most to him: Skye and Travis. Skye for their up/down relationship and Travis because he has been the same person from the beginning to the end.

In that version he says the 2 people that he had the most special connection and meant the most to him Skye and DAVID. Skye for the same reason and David because he has an incredibly unique personality and was interesting and engaging. And followed up with a few nice things about the remaining housemates.
He then went on to say Trav would win because he has been the same person from the beginning to the end.

Wouldn't be surprised. They are definitely angling for a Skye/Travis finale but Ryan is an unexpected problem for them.

Watching last night's episode, it will probably take me hours again because it is dull. I was happy Lina mentioned to Skye that she was always naked! Truth to power, that's Dave.
Yeah and Penny told David, so I think it's something Skye is doing more towards the end, or just more around the girls plus BB is constantly telling Skye to put a bra or pants on...we've seen her keeping out her butt etc in the mirrors

yeah don't know what's going on..
Isn't there something about David being Leo's number 2 lol but I think though Travis and Leo got closer in the sanctuary, since his last few nom's had been for Leo....

Back