Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Haters GTFO. David is tired of your shit.

ftou1x.jpg

:inlove:

lol.. from the David to Win Big Brother facebook page. Loving these throwbacks!

View attachment 44168
haha cute photo, and David holding the little red guitar

@BigSisterEm We know David likes to sing but does he play a musical instrument as well? He might be more like Dave Grohl than the HM's joked about in that webchat prank, if he kept his beard and grew his hair long? lol Does he like the Foo Fighters and Nirvana?

Darn. too late. FML. Now we an vote for what 4 new housemates will bring.
So there are really 4 new ones coming?

I am watching the nominations episode right now and David being the butt of a joke is okay. They do not realize women do really like him and find him attractive. idiots.. O writing down the word nomination makes me think of David.
yesterday while riding my bike (as in bicycle) I was singing that stupid song and every time when I came upon the word nominations (he says that so funny) I had to think of David. It makes me laugh. Does he realize people from very far countries are thinking of him. bahahahahaha

yesterday while riding my bike (as in bicycle) I was singing that stupid song and every time when I came upon the word nominations (he says that so funny) I had to think of David. It makes me laugh. Does he realize people from very far countries are thinking of him. bahahahahaha
Awww, now I'm thinking of you cycling through the picturesque Dutch countryside on a cute bike with a basket of flowers humming away to the The Caged Flamingoes song. :joyful:

Can I ask, are you an Aussie overseas, or do you just really, really like Big Brother? Either way, you have awesome taste in housemates! :laugh:

Sandra's interview with Ben Norris...she says lot of lovely things about David, and wants him to win:D
I will post it here since she was paired with David at the start, and will give us something to talk about over the weekend

Behind Big Brother Eviction 7 (Sandra)

I so wish we had seen this Sandra in the house. She was definitely a fave on the first night - loved her intro video.

Great to see that she's supporting David. :)

Sandra's interview with Ben Norris...she says lot of lovely things about David, and wants him to win:D
I will post it here since she was paired with David at the start, and will give us something to talk about over the weekend

Behind Big Brother Eviction 7 (Sandra)

Mmmhhhhhmmmm....if only she had shown that support the whole time in the house...and not just in this last week. Rolls eyes...

Back