Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Can David just get the hell out already? He's such a waste of space.

Um-NO-GIF.gif

View attachment 44140

I'm not usually one to spout poetry...but I was so excited that David was saved...I couldn't stop myself. By the time I came to my senses, it was too late to delete.

Well, I'm off to watch tonight's ep. before I read any further. I have a feeling Priya isn't going to let David off this week. Sigh...
I prefer you never come to your senses if that's the case ;) :p

What did you think about the episode? If you have seen it, He is pretty good at nominating. What he said about marina- spot on! I don't get why she was brought in when she hasn't changed anything tbh

Only half-way through tonight's ep. Paused right after the viewers question's prank. Had to come here to say that they are all laughing at David...for him thinking that girls think he's cute and want to spend the night in the "sank" with him. They have no idea how true that is. They think they are humiliating him...but they are actually preparing him for the ambush of admirers he is going to have when this is over. And what's with Skye nannering on about David having a big head and not being real? First of all...not true...in fact, just the opposite. Secondly, pot...meet kettle. Huh...maybe she thinks he's her biggest competition...and that is where this is coming from?

Back to it...nominations are going to be interesting...
Seriously, I don't get why they keep doing that stupid fake question thingy. It is not funny, even if you are not a fan of David, it just seems stupid. The only purpose it serves is to have the other hms poke fun at David and have something to smirk at him for. It's ridiculous imo and encourages such behavior from the other hms. Is this their answer to having no fish or parrot or whatever... Argh!

I'm actually going to sink the last of my credit on him this week.

I am doing around 10 votes a day for him until eviction day. It was funny though.. I got my husband to do some votes on his mobile a well before the 2nd to last eviction (where Sandra left) and the first one came back as "thanks for voting for drew"...lol I was like.. "change the name to David!!!!!" Good thing he waited for that "Drew" prompt before he did more.

I am on a mission to drum up ebough saves for David so that he gets the most saved this week and it knocks Skye down a peg or two! She thinks she has it in the bag and nominated Ryan cause she wants to see how she stacks up against him vote wise - so short of getting that sky writer that was spoken about much earlier in the thread I think the best way to send David a message is to get him most saved, esp up against 6 others where 4 of them have been most saved before.

On other note, I noticed BB say getting voting for your heads of house - Pural ( better not be! I want David as HoH on his own!)

I am on a mission to drum up ebough saves for David so that he gets the most saved this week and it knocks Skye down a peg or two! She thinks she has it in the bag and nominated Ryan cause she wants to see how she stacks up against him vote wise - so short of getting that sky writer that was spoken about much earlier in the thread I think the best way to send David a message is to get him most saved, esp up against 6 others where 4 of them have been most saved before.

On other note, I noticed BB say getting voting for your heads of house - Pural ( better not be! I want David as HoH on his own!)
Really?! I hope it's a mistake on their part. I have no interest in David sharing the role, because as much as I want David to have it and I like him, he is too sweet for his own good, and I think the second HoH will dominate what to do with it.

I know. Glad I got in to vote when I could. X
Yeah I voted several times already too but I was going to chuck some more in after I saw @MelKen's post and instead I see that stupid new HM poll. They really should leave it up a bit longer considering it's a pretty big decision and can affect the game so much with the nom superpower.

I prefer you never come to your senses if that's the case ;) :p

What did you think about the episode? If you have seen it, He is pretty good at nominating. What he said about marina- spot on! I don't get why she was brought in when she hasn't changed anything tbh[/QUOTE

His nominations were honest, to the point, and made sense...unlike some others. :whistling: I also liked his acute observation of himself. That is one of my favorite things about David. He is not only brutally honest about others...he tells it how it is about himself as well. He isn't deluded about his flaws. We all have them...but most don't like to admit theirs. He is a "this is me...I am not hiding anything...love me or hate me, as long as you are taking me how I am" kind of guy. I admire his honesty...with others and himself. That takes some serious guts...especially in front of EVERY one watching.

Plus he's cute and funny. :whistling: Ok...enough fan-girling. @MelKen is right, it would be great to knock Skye out...um...I meant...knock Skye down a few pegs. It would be sweet karma if David got more save votes than her. That would give her some food for thought. David was most saved once as well....and Ryan isn't up. Maybe his fans will send some votes David's way. Then we can help Slayvid kick some butt.

Last edited:
I love that this shot of those Weet-Bix exists. Thank you for sharing again xo
I'm just here to promote healthy eating, breakfast IS the most important meal of the day, kids. It's just a coincidence that Dave is in that pic. Weird. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1414112117][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shit. Don't you hate when a Skype work related conference is about to begin. I'll come back to this later. ;)
I really hate that, ha

Back