Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

OMG 4chan is like 50 teens in your face all at once. this might take me a 'ciggie break' and a few mins[DOUBLEPOST=1414077540][/DOUBLEPOST]dodgy trek ref.........

Only half-way through tonight's ep. Paused right after the viewers question's prank. Had to come here to say that they are all laughing at David...for him thinking that girls think he's cute and want to spend the night in the "sank" with him. They have no idea how true that is. They think they are humiliating him...but they are actually preparing him for the ambush of admirers he is going to have when this is over. And what's with Skye nannering on about David having a big head and not being real? First of all...not true...in fact, just the opposite. Secondly, pot...meet kettle. Huh...maybe she thinks he's her biggest competition...and that is where this is coming from?

Back to it...nominations are going to be interesting...

I missed the start of the daily show...was Skye talking to Priya, and why did she say David has a big head etc, was it because he was saved instead of Jason, or from being the lead male singer?

All I'm saying is that you don't have to worry. 4chan will make sure David is safe.
One of the dudes from 4chan already explained on here that there are only maybe 20 guys in their BBAU thread... if that...and people whose only incomes are Youth Allowance and Newstart aren't going to make much of a difference in the voting. His words, not mine. They could rig the HOH because voting was free but obviously eviction voting isn't. 4chan's irrelevant when it actually matters.

And what's with Skye nannering on about David having a big head and not being real? First of all...not true...in fact, just the opposite. Secondly, pot...meet kettle. Huh...maybe she thinks he's her biggest competition...and that is where this is coming from?

I think Skye is pissed off that David has worked her, Jason & Priya out & he told the other HM's.

Also I think the others thought David was the one that was going to be evicted & it shocked them when Jason went instead.

I think Skye is pissed off that David has worked her, Jason & Priya out & he told the other HM's.

Also I think the others thought David was the one that was going to be evicted & it shocked them when Jason went instead.
yeah the HM's did put Jason as Most likely to win BB and David as Least likely to win BB in that Least to Most line up for 'The Ultimate Pair' challenge

BOOM BITCHES :D

Jason has gone, surely Priya would be worried that she might be soon for the gates as they had similar sneaky, dibber dobber behaviours. They all do really running around reporting on conversations but Jason and Priya had it down to a fine art. I enjoyed her admission of not doing as well as she would've liked with the nominations. Knowing she couldn't save herself must've sucked.

Only half-way through tonight's ep. Paused right after the viewers question's prank. Had to come here to say that they are all laughing at David...for him thinking that girls think he's cute and want to spend the night in the "sank" with him. They have no idea how true that is. They think they are humiliating him...but they are actually preparing him for the ambush of admirers he is going to have when this is over. And what's with Skye nannering on about David having a big head and not being real? First of all...not true...in fact, just the opposite. Secondly, pot...meet kettle. Huh...maybe she thinks he's her biggest competition...and that is where this is coming from?

Back to it...nominations are going to be interesting...

I think Skye got the shock of her life to find out that David could actually sing, knew how to listen to other people sing and give constructive advice, and then could do the dance moves. He stole the thunder she believed was her due. Her reason for nominating him was sooooo lame, but was the only thing she could scrape up as he had had such an awesome week. Voting to save David big this week as I have the extra $$$ I didn't get to,use last week.

I am actually hoping Priya goes this week. I am over her and her falseness. And her use of the 12 points was wasted. If she really wanted Lawson to be nominated, why didn't she find out where he was on the list early on? The making sure a lot of people were nominated only came to her after she realised she could not save herself by giving single points here and there.

But back to the most important thing, save David, early and often.

GAH I tried to resist the spoilers and lasted about...a minute. So frustrating I was hoping like hell we would have a week off :( Poor David. Must be hard on him that he keeps getting put up even though we're all trying like hell to save him out here! (And winning I should point out :giggle:) I guess he might have a few points for being strategy Dave? Or the power play, I'm trying to imagine how Priya used it but I can't see so far, will have to wait and see I guess!

I definitely think there are more likely HMs to go in fact, I would put him basically second to Skye or Travis to go but agree, no complacency!!! We will all be kicking ourselves in the bums if he ends up going next week even though if that happens, with Leo and Marina and Cat up I will officially give up on everyone...can't be too careful!

Sorry spoilers about tonight up there...if you're waiting to the show then have a bunny gif instead! Since ALL I have heard today is "mama lets get a bunny. Let's get a bunny. We need a bunny."

tumblr_mpmflx7kEr1szuph0o1_500.gif

Better keep it away from Crazy Cat...poor thing might end up in a pot of boiling water. :whistling:

Back