Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

He is a radiographer (medical imaging technologist) so probably little bit similar, like being keen on medical science?
I think David would be a great teacher/instructor

I missed the start of the show...was Sandra's farewell message shown?
I can kinda understand Skye nominating David and Ryan but I wish she gave Ryan the 3 points instead of David, and then he wouldn't have been up unless Priya decided to give him more points...looked like Priya was expecting Lawson to be up there as well

David used to be a swim instructor and teach kids how to swim. He was really good at it. The kids loved him :)

I adore David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love him, thinks he is a sexy beast. Those eyes...yummy. He can x-ray me any ole time.

ijw7fyXMs7ZQI.gif
Ah Miranda. You are the best. Yes, David does have lovely eyes and lashes but what I notice most is his very nicely shaped nose. I know, I am odd.

I love the poetry! Our new anthem? I think so

audrey_blush.gif

I'm not usually one to spout poetry...but I was so excited that David was saved...I couldn't stop myself. By the time I came to my senses, it was too late to delete.

Well, I'm off to watch tonight's ep. before I read any further. I have a feeling Priya isn't going to let David off this week. Sigh...

4canah can finagle the the votes however they want for HOH with private browsing and bots. vote to save means real $

Back