Skip to main content

Could Lawson Or Cat Have Won Big Brother If They Hadn't Hooked Up In The House?

I always thought strategy and him being likeable won it for Tim Dormer last year? I thought Lawson was very likeable, and checking out twitter so did a lot of other people.

What smoke and mirrors routine?
What do you think MAGIC IS other than smoke and mirrors?:unsure:

Tim won because he was TIM. Best winner of the CH9 crop.[DOUBLEPOST=1416891705][/DOUBLEPOST]
My town had a magic festival about three weeks ago.

Did you attend?

What do you think MAGIC IS other than smoke and mirrors?:unsure:

Tim won because he was TIM. Best winner of the CH9 crop.

I think magic is something that only those who have the gift can do. It's something you can't teach, you have to be born to be a magician. I also think magicians can actually levitate.

But do you think Tim Dormer won because he bitched?

If the whole Clawson thing didn't happen i think Lawson would still be there now.. i'm sure he would have made top 2

I think magic is something that only those who have the gift can do. It's something you can't teach, you have to be born to be a magician. I also think magicians can actually levitate.

No Magic IS a taught craft. It would take one with an inclination to explore it to be taught the tricks of the trade.

But do you think Tim Dormer won because he bitched?

Bitchy and Ballsy combo. When he bitched, it was to people's faces and behind their back. Ballsy.. to put himself up for eviction.

No Magic IS a taught craft. It would take one with an inclination to explore it to be taught the tricks of the trade.

Bitchy and Ballsy combo. When he bitched, it was to people's faces and behind their back. Ballsy.. to put himself up for eviction.

Bitching to people's faces isn't really bitching.

Magic is real, and that's a fact. Magicans go to to Magic school where they learn to refine and hone their magic skills. They explore such things as levitating, potions, transfiguration, defence against the dark arts, herbology, and cooking.

Bitching to people's faces isn't really bitching.

Magic is real, and that's a fact. Magicans go to to Magic school where they learn to refine and hone their magic skills. They explore such things as levitating, potions, transfiguration, defence against the dark arts, herbology, and cooking.

Bitching to people's faces is the ULTIMATE bitching.

Also, you have just confirmed that Magic IS a taught craft and it is not an organic thing.

Bitching to people's faces is the ULTIMATE bitching.

Also, you have just confirmed that Magic IS a taught craft and it is not an organic thing.

No, that's called confrontation.

Anyway, magic is an organic thing, and that's a fact. Magicians are everywhere, and they protect us from dementors.

No, that's called confrontation.

AKA being full frontal BITCH. You don't reckon if someone said YES your arse DOES look big, that would be seen as confrontational over BITCHY? Please.

Anyway, magic is an organic thing, and that's a fact. Magicians are everywhere, and they protect us from dementors.

WOW.. perhaps then I should have expanded upon my "peek-a-boo" skills and ATTENDED MAGIC SCHOOL to make this apparently organic thing to YOU, into a craft.

I really don't know where you are going with this now. Perhaps I should employ the organic "magic" that's supposedly within me and disappear?:unsure:

AKA being full frontal BITCH. You don't reckon if someone said YES your arse DOES look big, that would be seen as confrontational over BITCHY? Please.

WOW.. perhaps then I should have expanded upon my "peek-a-boo" skills and ATTENDED MAGIC SCHOOL to make this apparently organic thing to YOU, into a craft.

I really don't know where you are going with this now. Perhaps I should employ the organic "magic" that's supposedly within me and disappear?:unsure:

You don't believe in magic? You don't believe that there is a whole other world out there where magicians do battle with dragons and sea monsters? Where they are taught how to hone and craft their magic skills at Magic School? Where they can just levitate themselves and travel to all the magical places in the world?

Talking to someone face to face is not bitchy or bitching, and that's a fact.

I am still a Lawson fan, despite what occured.
I find him quirky and interesting, and he has some more depth to him than some of the others in the game this year.
Certainly, I am following him and Cat on social media, and I hope too that he becomes the next Matt Hollywood.

Winning? No. But I think Lawson would have made it to the final week.

Cat, I'm not so sure about. Lawson brought his magic, and was at least able to entertain the housemates, and the public (except those who dont like magic).

Cat, was just a regular plain housemate. She may have made it to the final, but as evidence of past series has shown, Lawson would have had more of a chance at winning, solely based on gender (sad but true).

Lawson could of won. Stupid Cat and even stupider him. I like him but come on, should've turned down that sanctuary visit mate.

Back