Skip to main content

Could Lawson Or Cat Have Won Big Brother If They Hadn't Hooked Up In The House?

If that's the case why is Priya still there. Clearly it's not on her OWN merit at a housemate[DOUBLEPOST=1416886757][/DOUBLEPOST]

And sent with love. :inlove:

That is your opinion @Kismet, I however thought Priya always deserved to be there, whether you hate her or not she was never boring, unlike Cat.

No I am saying my personal dislike for MAGIC has a lot to do with that movie.

I see his stuff with Cat as being a brave move. MAGIC is not who he is though. Perhaps you can tell me why you personally believe he would be a contender IF still in the house to take it out? WHAT did you see in his personality that I have not?

Because he's a white male between the ages of 20-30.

Most people tend to be Skye fans. They wouldn't have stand him talking condescendingly to Skye all the time (he was the worst - David & Ryan weren't as extreme). He would've been evicted, but maybe a week or two after his actual eviction.

I think both Lawson and Cat could've won.

I'm guilty of voting for Cat the week she was most nominated, not because of the whole Lawson thing but because I actually liked her. I think she could've pulled off a Jade and made it to the Top 2, for being the nice girl. Maybe she would've had a showmance with Leo also.

Lawson was really popular as well, if Cat and him didn't happen he would've definitely had a chance.

That is your opinion @Kismet, I however thought Priya always deserved to be there, whether you hate her or not she was never boring, unlike Cat.

FRT I don't hate her. THAT is an overused word. And your thought that Priya always deserved to be there, now is YOUR opinion. She however is not still in the house based on her OWN MERIT as a housemate.

She also "deserved" to be in the house as far as selection criteria went this season as ALL housemates were. We viewers had no say in that call.[DOUBLEPOST=1416888440][/DOUBLEPOST]
Based on
My opinion

Then I guess he's happy he got your vote. :)

FRT I don't hate her. THAT is an overused word. And your thought that Priya always deserved to be there, now is YOUR opinion. She however is not still in the house based on her OWN MERIT as a housemate.

She also "deserved" to be in the house as far as selection criteria went this season as ALL housemates were. We viewers had no say in that call.[DOUBLEPOST=1416888440][/DOUBLEPOST]

Then I guess he's happy he got your vote. :)

I didnt like Lawson even before the Clawson saga, but I could see that he has some likeable qualities and was playing the game well

I didnt like Lawson even before the Clawson saga, but I could see that he has some likeable qualities and was playing the game well

Like I said, props to him ON that. I just could not cotton to the guy in general at the getgo and the more I saw OF him, I didn't like. It's all a matter of to each their own.

Like I said, props to him ON that. I just could not cotton to the guy in general at the getgo and the more I saw OF him, I didn't like. It's all a matter of to each their own.

But the question wasn't about whether you liked him or not, it was whether he could have won Big Brother if the Clawson thing hadn't happened.

I think that Australia would have gotten bored of Cat within the next few weeks unless she received a really favourable edit. Being a divorcee, if her edit was made to look like she was the sweet woman who had her heart destroyed she may have truly garnered the sympathy votes. Plus she's a nice girl, people would favour her over villains like Katie.

In regards to Lawson, I think he would've gone pretty soon. So many people are saying Clawson brought him down, but I think the endearing Lawson from the first week or two was an act (at least somewhat). He snapped at Skye really badly a few times, ways which would have made him lose supporters regardless of Clawson. I think Lawson would have eventually snapped at someone that he was getting annoyed at. I got the feeling he was not good with confrontation and any confrontation would make him look like a horrible person, regardless of the subject matter.

So no, I think neither would have made it to the finale. But I think that Cat would have actually lasted longer, despite that not being a mainstream thought here.

But the question wasn't about whether you liked him or not, it was whether he could have won Big Brother if the Clawson thing hadn't happened.

No I do not think he would because it comes down to likability or BITCHability. Across the board, he clearly did not have either to be evicted when he was. The "if only the clawson shit didn't happen" is purely speculation and in reality quite possibly had ZERO to do with his exit. Nice Lawson fans want to actually BLAME that as his downfall. IF he was liked as much as you perhaps believe, that would be irrelevant. Capeche?

I'm loving this thread btw.

Nobody has a FRICKEN CLUE what would have happened.
This is all just speculation.
Yet everyone is arguing psychotically like their lives depend on it.

Give a bunch of monkeys an internet forum and watch the mentalness unfold... Brilliant!

I think that Australia would have gotten bored of Cat within the next few weeks unless she received a really favourable edit. Being a divorcee, if her edit was made to look like she was the sweet woman who had her heart destroyed she may have truly garnered the sympathy votes. Plus she's a nice girl, people would favour her over villains like Katie.

In regards to Lawson, I think he would've gone pretty soon. So many people are saying Clawson brought him down, but I think the endearing Lawson from the first week or two was an act (at least somewhat). He snapped at Skye really badly a few times, ways which would have made him lose supporters regardless of Clawson. I think Lawson would have eventually snapped at someone that he was getting annoyed at. I got the feeling he was not good with confrontation and any confrontation would make him look like a horrible person, regardless of the subject matter.

So no, I think neither would have made it to the finale. But I think that Cat would have actually lasted longer, despite that not being a mainstream thought here.

Everyone snaped at Skye. Even the most kindest person would have snapped at Skye. Skye is malicious.

I'm loving this thread btw.

Nobody has a FRICKEN CLUE what would have happened.
This is all just speculation.
Yet everyone is arguing psychotically like their lives depend on it.

Give a bunch of monkeys an internet forum and watch the mentalness unfold... Brilliant!

Hey I just reckon he's a douche because of the three clap MAGIC shit. So don't fuck with me, Bro.

No I do not think he would because it comes down to likability or BITCHability. Across the board, he clearly did not have either to be evicted when he was. The "if only the clawson shit didn't happen" is purely speculation and in reality quite possibly had ZERO to do with his exit. Nice Lawson fans want to actually BLAME that as his downfall. IF he was liked as much as you perhaps believe, that would be irrelevant. Capeche?

Clearly the cheating was a big factor in him losing lots of support. Lawson is a very likeable person, and bitchability has nothing to do with winning Big Brother.[DOUBLEPOST=1416890046][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I just reckon he's a douche because of the three clap MAGIC shit. So don't fuck with me, Bro.

Why do you fear magic?

Clearly the cheating was a big factor in him losing lots of support. Lawson is a very likeable person, and bitchability has nothing to do with winning Big Brother.[DOUBLEPOST=1416890046][/DOUBLEPOST]

Why do you fear magic?

Bitchability won it for TIM last year.

The fact you personally see traits in Lawson YOU like, does not make him LIKABLE to the masses.

I don't "fear" magic per se. I just loathe smoke and mirrors routine across the board.

Bitchability won it for TIM last year.

The fact you personally see traits in Lawson YOU like, does not make him LIKABLE to the masses.

I don't "fear" magic per se. I just loathe smoke and mirrors routine across the board.

I always thought strategy and him being likeable won it for Tim Dormer last year? I thought Lawson was very likeable, and checking out twitter so did a lot of other people.

What smoke and mirrors routine?

Back