Skip to main content

Could Lawson Or Cat Have Won Big Brother If They Hadn't Hooked Up In The House?

No frickin way for Cat. Clawson actually gave Cat value.

I still can't believe people gave her most votes that week. Really? Look at every single person in bb this year. They're all more interesting than she was. Major crazies voted for her that week, they just didn't want her to be this years sharon.

Lawson. Maybe. I still wonder how things would have played out for him if cat left that week where she somehow got the most votes.

It blows my mind to think there was actually a time when people liked Lawson. Myself included. **shudder** Has any other housemate ever gone downhill so quickly?

Cat had no chance, ever.
I never liked Lawson. Shifty.

lol yeah I love Reepbot's posts. At first you think he/she (@reepbot please clear this up for me) is serious but then as it contiues you realise he/she (Damn you @reepbot) has been yanking our chains the whole time.

I don't believe robots have a gender. From the moment they started posting I chose to think they were not serious. It's funnier that way.

I think Lawson would have made it far but I don't think he would have won.

I think Cat would have stayed for a week or two longer, but I don't think she would have won either. I assume she had a lot of votes the first time she was up as people were trying to evict Priya or Katie and Cat seemed likely to go. Having said that, I think Cat had good qualities: fun, friendly, tries to get to know everyone- and we would have seen more of this if Lawson had entered as single because she would not have felt guilty.

Lawson could have won but I'm not entirely sure what Kat offered the house that would have put her in the conversation as a winner. I say that as a fan of Kat, warts and all.

I think Cat would have gone fairly early because there wasn't really a lot to her. Even her sister seemed to acknowledge this and told us to hang in there. I think being the other women kept her in the house a lot longer than she would have been, so good move on her part! Lawson, I think would've gone further and most probably would've been Ryan's chum instead of David, once all Ryan's pals had left. I do think though there was more cracks showing in Lawson re his personality, being moody and the whole superior thing, so not sure if he'd have made the final.

I think Lawson could have gone much further although I don't think he could have won. I don't think he could beat either Skye or Ryan.

Back