Skip to main content

Could Lawson Or Cat Have Won Big Brother If They Hadn't Hooked Up In The House?

Nope.

Lawson was a boring fuck. His shtick was his magic which was shit as well.

His shtick was pretty short lived regardless. I found him (personally) more than a little creepy well before the Clawson shit and that stuff has no bearing on my take on the guy BTW. If they are happy together then more power to them.
So in deducting that, he wouldn't have won because one person found him creepy.

He had huge potential, he didn't fit into the jock or nerd category, he was fun with his magic and he had a sob story.

I just don't like Magic and as such, it creeps me out. I doubt I am the only person in the country truly creeped out by his LONE drawcard of interest. Perhaps if that had not been displayed as "who he is", then my take on it would change. That said, he's a sooky la la too and I don't like sooky la la's either. Probably has a lot to do with why I did not cottoned to Skye, Priya, Gemma either.

Cat may have well been in the final 6 without the "homewrecker" shit attached. Lawson though? NO.

What's creepy about magic? And of course Lawson would have made it into the final six. He's a white male between the ages of 20-30. Anybody who doesn't think he would have made it into the final six doesn't really understand Big Brother.

What's creepy about magic? And of course Lawson would have made it into the final six. He's a white male between the ages of 20-30. Anybody who doesn't think he would have made it into the final six doesn't really understand Big Brother.
51tfGAwj12L.jpg

Watch it. You will then understand, grasshopper.

Hard to tell Lawson was being a jerk and was with the CKC, so I don't know - long shot. Cat no chance in hell she was boring and blended with the scenery.

Lawson has already started a career out of his magic. He performed his magic on that Matt Hollywod show last Saturday.

Wow

And I bet none of the crowd went just because of him.

Do people still pay to see magic shows.

I actually thought that at the beginning of BB that Lawson and Sam would be there to the end. They might not win but finish in the top 3 at least. Sam lost it arguing over the money Priya and Katie took. Lawson lost it the minute he hooked up with Cat.

Most saved?

lol Kismet. I can't help but feel that you're basing his popularity on your own personal opinion of him ... rather than THE FACTS.

I am such a stirrer.

I know you are tiny font person.:biggrin:

There has to be more to the people than the hype and with Lawson there was nothing BUT the magic and cheating "scandal". The cheating shit probably helped keep him in the house because reality TV is Voyeurism city.

Wow

And I bet none of the crowd went just because of him.

Do people still pay to see magic shows.

He's still getting paid to do his magic tricks, and I personally think that's pretty awesome.

Of course people pay to see magic shows.

Hard to tell Lawson was being a jerk and was with the CKC, so I don't know - long shot. Cat no chance in hell she was boring and blended with the scenery.

If that's the case why is Priya still there. Clearly it's not on her OWN merit at a housemate[DOUBLEPOST=1416886757][/DOUBLEPOST]
As you've probably worked out by now @Kismet , I have no opinion and I have all opinions.
I just talk rubbish and hope people throw me pity-likes.

And sent with love. :inlove:

He's still getting paid to do his magic tricks, and I personally think that's pretty awesome.

Of course people pay to see magic shows.

Yeah an RSL audience who clap while drinking "shandies" is not a show of his popularity AU wide IN the house.

Reactions: Kaz
You based your opinion on a movie?

No I am saying my personal dislike for MAGIC has a lot to do with that movie.

I see his stuff with Cat as being a brave move. MAGIC is not who he is though. Perhaps you can tell me why you personally believe he would be a contender IF still in the house to take it out? WHAT did you see in his personality that I have not?

Had Lawson gone in without getting back together with his girlfriend, it would probably be a different story as the cheater stigma obviously wouldn't apply, which is what was getting people's backs up. It would be just 2 singles hooking up, no biggie.

But.... The magic gimmick was wearing pretty thin as time went on (there's only so many times you can 'oooh' and 'ahhh' after hearing "is this your card?"), and the arrogance and snarkiness he was displaying toward others in tandem with his bum chum Sam probably might have undone him anyway.

I think Cat's time would be no different either way.

Back