Skip to main content

Could Lawson Or Cat Have Won Big Brother If They Hadn't Hooked Up In The House?

Evan44

Remember that for the first 2 weeks of so of this season, Lawson was the favourite or the 2nd favourite to win the whole show, before Clawson sunk his chances.
And Cat was the most saved person before Clawson really got off the ground.

I think that Lawson especially might still be in the house right now if he had never cheated on Candice live on national TV.
Agree?

I definitely think Lawson would have at least made the final 3. And I think Cat would have been in with a chance too. Not so much because she's super likeable but more so because of the insertion of 4 extra HMs throwing the whole thing out of wack and essentially making originals last longer.

His shtick was pretty short lived regardless. I found him (personally) more than a little creepy well before the Clawson shit and that stuff has no bearing on my take on the guy BTW. If they are happy together then more power to them.

What shtick? How was he creepy? I personally find the word creepy to be one of the most over used words on the internet.

Well, Lawson was quite likeable at first and a little quirky due to the magic thing, however his likeability started to go downhill when all the stroking started - Cat with Lawson's ego and Lawson with his ... (need I bring up such horrible memories?)

What shtick? How was he creepy? I personally find the word creepy to be one of the most over used words on the internet.

I just don't like Magic and as such, it creeps me out. I doubt I am the only person in the country truly creeped out by his LONE drawcard of interest. Perhaps if that had not been displayed as "who he is", then my take on it would change. That said, he's a sooky la la too and I don't like sooky la la's either. Probably has a lot to do with why I did not cottoned to Skye, Priya, Gemma either.

Cat may have well been in the final 6 without the "homewrecker" shit attached. Lawson though? NO.

Back