Skip to main content

Confessions and interesting facts about yourself

Wow, @Mrs Butterface, I feel like I know you really well now, which is great as I do rate you quite highly! Very cool/interesting/funny stuff! I'd love to see that ad ;)

Also,
Got suspended from school for suspected acid use (true) because I stayed at the pencil sharpener for the whole 45 mins of the class trying to sharpen anything people would chuck at me - so more their fault than mine, really

:hilarious:

Oops I just tried to edit my last message but the time limit was over 10 minutes anyway

Fortunately, my partner and I are now safe and very happy. Last year after the incident, I suffered terribly from separation anxiety being away from my partner, mild bouts of depression throughout the year and I would be holding back from crying while I was by myself (even in public). I have not seen my father since July last year where he tried to harass myself and my mother publicly. My father is now going down the road to be charged with 2nd degree attempted murder.

I can explain the whole situation that happened if I'm asked (I don't mind talking about it I find it quite therapeutic to talk about it but I know people feel quite confronted when reading or hearing things surrounding violence)

:)

Oops I just tried to edit my last message but the time limit was over 10 minutes anyway

Fortunately, my partner and I are now safe and very happy. Last year after the incident, I suffered terribly from separation anxiety being away from my partner, mild bouts of depression throughout the year and I would be holding back from crying while I was by myself (even in public). I have not seen my father since July last year where he tried to harass myself and my mother publicly. My father is now going down the road to be charged with 2nd degree attempted murder.

I can explain the whole situation that happened if I'm asked (I don't mind talking about it I find it quite therapeutic to talk about it but I know people feel quite confronted when reading or hearing things surrounding violence)

Woah! You poor thing :( x

Glad you and your partner are ok..... Ok I will ask,Why would your dad try to do that?

Shadow2-

Long story I suppose, my parents were married for 30 years and my father had 5 affairs with different women over that time span. (4 from the time I was born till they separated when I was 16, I'm 19 now). My father always suffered from manic depression and attempted suicide when I was 5. Then my mother got severe depression after that and was bed ridden for around a year. In this time, My father said that I was the "only female in this house so I was the one that needed to take on the female roles of the household" - make dinner & clean. Only in my early teens I realised how warped and backward thinking that was -he was just masogynist, chauvinist pig. He abused me mentally and physically as a child till I was around 14-15. He blamed me for most of those affairs because "when I was born I took my mother away from him", I never really believed this though I thought it was just stupid. Around the time I was 15 I noticed that he was acting strangely.

He was becoming extremely withdrawn, sometimes I'd wake up and I'd see him standing in our lounge room in the dark, he was becoming very, very snappy. I told my mum several times about my worries and that I was scared of him but I think after all the emotional abuse he put her through she just shut down completely to anything he was doing - afraid of what she might see. Anyway in 2012 my mum found out my dad was cheating for over a year. He made a fake facebook account talking to hundreds of women (some of them as young as 18, some of them looked younger, he was 54 at the time) in a disgusting perverted way, he created a group called "the circle of perverted friends". He then took himself and submitted himself to a mental hospital because he said he wanted to "kill himself". They later diagnosed him with Psychosis (he is being treated and is taking medication)

Cutting a year short -he spent months asking us to take him back, not in an " I'm sorry" way but more in a threatening, aggressive manner, he tried to corner us at my younger brothers soccer fields so that we wouldn't make a scene. He would bang on the door for god knows how long every few weeks or so. I found that when I was by myself he would always make things a lot worse. We never had a good relationship, I hated him. He was always softer on my younger brother and my mother.

In April 2013, I was alone with my partner in my house, he came knocking at the door. I told my partner to stay quiet. After about half an hour of him yelling things trying to persuade me to open the door and whispering threats through my bedroom window, he "drove off" in his car, we thought it was safe so my boyfriend proceeded to wash the dishes, my father actually just parked down the road to trick us and walked up to our back door. When he saw my boyfriend and asked him to open the door because it was "his house" and my boyfriend said no he just snapped. To answer your question it was a combination of a lot of things, psychosis was the primary factor, built up anger and hatred - he got to his breaking point, I just believe that he always has had it in him however his illness brought it out of him.

I'm just happy that my partner was there in that situation. It could've ended a lot worse and it was a situation that after explaining everything and everything he's done it almost seemed like it was inevitable..

Last edited:
Back