Skip to main content

CLICK FRENZY -20/11/12, 1st Oz Net Sale

[MENTION=30683]bonnie[/MENTION] for books go to book depository or search booko.com.au

They said on sunrise there was no excuse, cyber monday is heap bigger and doesnt crash

Speaking of cyber monday some of the retailers I just looked at ship to aus. The deals are likely to be better too.

Also, if you wish to buy from stores that don't ship to Australia when the Black Friday sales commence, there is a new local company that will consolidate|forward your purchases.
https://qannu.com/

That would be good. Generally on shippers are really expensive but even so if the sale is good you'd still come out on top.

I got osiris boots for $60 in the states, they'd be over $150 here. Tap out hoodies, $15 would be $80 here.

Cyber monday has extended to other countries and there was speculation of extending to aus but it's getting really close if they were this year you'd think they'd have said by now

Well I'm off to China next July, there are some mega bargains to be had there. Each time Daughter has been before she just about bought Zara and H & M, shorts $10, tops $5 etc etc. I will be taking an almost empty suitcase.

Well I'm off to China next July, there are some mega bargains to be had there. Each time Daughter has been before she just about bought Zara and H & M, shorts $10, tops $5 etc etc. I will be taking an almost empty suitcase.

That is exciting news eliza ^ Are you travelling over with your daughter? I'm thinking she will be a excellent tour guide :) I didn't have much success with the shopping for clothes over there, unfortunately! I'm a huge fan of the Government Factory Shops (pearls, silk.... etc) - they have flushing Western style TOILETS for their customers:D

Yes it's the last hurrah for my daughter and I before she moves on to bigger and better things in life :), she is keen to go with me to show me the sights and yes shopping is high on the list. We will be staying in Beijing but also in some rural areas with friends she made when she was at Uni in Shandong. It will be so handy to have a mandarin speaking guide, she is still studying the language but I'd say she has about a 80%/90% grasp of the language. :) I am very excited.

Back