Skip to main content

CLICK FRENZY -20/11/12, 1st Oz Net Sale

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
So have you registered for our 1st big supposedly enormous discount

Starts tonight at 7pm - 24 hours, thought we should have a place for any probs or bargains people are picking up over
24hrs.
And do you have items/stores yor targetting, anyone know/participated in anything like this?

Go here to register
http://www.clickfrenzy.com.au/about-us.php

Info
For 24 hours, bargain-hunting online shoppers will be treated to amazing one-off deals from hundreds of online retailers.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012, will launch the first real sale that stops the nation, two weeks after the Race That Stops The Nation, the world famous Melbourne Cup.
Brought to you by Power Retail, the online retail industry’s number one media resource, Click Frenzy is modelled on the phenomenally successful Cyber Monday in the US.

Thanks for the link kxk, I've been reading about this and it certainly sounds worth checking out :)

I hope it's like the USA sales!

I have my shopping list and price check ready - looking for some furniture & a rug; I think everyone will be flocking to the electrical & techie stuff. Wish I had a bit more money.

Good luck Allican and anyone.

Priceline and fashionaddict.com.au are already down and golight.com.au have 10% off storewide.

LOL, DJ's didn't join this, and tried their own rival sale = DJ's website has crashed.

...aw nuts... I registered... was logged in... as soon as the countdown finished... this is what came up...

20-11-2012 7-23-22 PM.jpg

...what a bummer... let me know how it goes... cheers.

no emails and site keeps crashing

Same, no smash and grab Xmas shopping for me.

tumblr_mdoyunkSaR1rsnkb4o1_250.gif

Perfect gif is perfect BonBon

was expected
Yep, wonder if some people managed to get on. They were talking it up on radio today, saying just be patient and try again later. ffs, that's not normal sale behaviour. It's every man for himself where I come from.

Yep, wonder if some people managed to get on. They were talking it up on radio today, saying just be patient and try again later. ffs, that's not normal sale behaviour. It's every man for himself where I come from.

God yeah, dont get in the way of us with our credit cards!

...I was actually logged in ready to go and it bumped me off instantly...I guess the whole site crapped itself... who knows?... cheers.

Can't get into site, poo

But just got Bevilles email - friggin hell, this is REAL
ring was 2,000 - now 399, diamonds; another was 99 - now $19 - I want one

Back