Skip to main content

Clearing It Up: Intruder Eviction.. Pre-Recorded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I overheard my son using the word "jizz" a few years ago, and I asked him what it meant, he told me it is a term you use when you dribble food on your chin or clothing, I went on to use it in that context, oblivious to the real meaning, for the next two years until he dropped the bomb of truth on me. Old habits die hard and I still find myself saying to people "come here, let me wipe that jizz from your chin/face/shirt.

Back to you.

In an effort to one up you, I just asked my son what the daggiest thing I've ever done was...

His reply was "That's a hard question mum, too many to choose from"

Geezus LOL

I'm a straight 29yo male who became a belieber after watching JB's movie.

checkmate!

That is...wow. You win. Hands down :p

Though [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION] jizz story comes close. I legit lol'd at that.

That is...wow. You win. Hands down :p

Though [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION] jizz story comes close. I legit lol'd at that.

hahahah! I think I just saw that he actually had talent, even if that is constrained between the manufactured and contrived marketing spin.

I am here to clear things up, here are the answers to the questions!

Actually, I'm here to clear things up. I actually run the show... My real name is Tim & I'm using an Ipad from within the house :) (I just use this site to trash the other HM's)

I'M SPARTACUS...

Hmmm...if you really work for BB why is there no similar official statement on the OS & why can't you write with correct grammar since any such statement would have been planned & written in advance of posting it???

hahahah! I think I just saw that he actually had talent, even if that is constrained between the manufactured and contrived marketing spin.

Nah I get what you're saying. I actually don't mind Bieber. And in fairness, the part of the 1D movie I cried at was their mums talking about missing them.

Anyone that is really bored and has NOTHING to do for five minutes go and read some of johns [MENTION=34005]bbau[/MENTION]9Fan tweets, now if that doesn't make you smile nothing will. "Official big brother worker"

Is a slab really all there if its missing a few cans?

:cool:

Breaking news big brother staff member posts on forum.

Just so everyone knows this guy has emailed me multiple times asking me to tell you all he's a BB staff member.

So far he's not been able to prove it so I can't endorse his posts.

The trouble that trolls go through to spread bs astounds me. I mean seriously just stop.

Just so everyone knows this guy has emailed me multiple times asking me to tell you all he's a BB staff member.

Well I'm sure if he's legit he can just pop into Alex Mavroidakis's office & get him to authenticate him by tweet to Behind Big Brother [MENTION=21546]BehindBB[/MENTION]

This might happen when pigs sprout wings, hell freezes over, Tully grows a beard & comes back as Justin, Makkayla dumps the LNP & embraces her looks etc etc etc blah blah blah....

He's also been busy in PM land. I got one threatening to report me to you/mods for my "offensive actions"

Hey Forum Users! Some of you may of mis-understood, or I didn't type it correctly! What I meant was.. the eviction is pre-recorded, but the SHOW is live. :)

Mikkayla is an English teacher. I expect she could help you with your past participles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back