Skip to main content

Clearing It Up: Intruder Eviction.. Pre-Recorded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I must watch too much Criminal Minds because I am finding his serial killer crossed with an angry smelly bear look super sexy! His deep daddy voice also stir up my basket of daddy issues!

I want him to stay so bad I almost voted!

I actually think he would have had more of a chance to stay if it were a proper sms vote.

I think I must watch too much Criminal Minds because I am finding his serial killer crossed with an angry smelly bear look super sexy! His deep daddy voice also stir up my basket of daddy issues!

I want him to stay so bad I almost voted!

I did vote. I downloaded the Jump thingy on my iPad and everything !

You can add that confession to the one where I confessed to downloading the "we've got the chicks, we've got the money money money" song. - In my defence it was at the request of my son, whom I have now listed for sale on eBay.

You can add that confession to the one where I confessed to downloading the "we've got the chicks, we've got the money money money" song. - In my defence it was at the request of my son, whom I have now listed for sale on eBay.

bahaha... I added the song into my playlists as well, although I use spotify so technically didn't pay any extra for it

To think I used to think you were cool..... until you started with the oversharing...

It could be worse on the scale of 10 to loserdom.

I have created a Justynn Fan Club Thread - turns out I am the only member.

I heard a song on the radio and said I liked it. Turns out it was one direction. Both of my children are attempting to emancipate themselves!

Your move lol

I heard a song on the radio and said I liked it. Turns out it was one direction. Both of my children are attempting to emancipate themselves!

Your move lol

I downloaded two One Direction songs thinking they were grown men and sang lustily to the lyrics fantasizing about the sexy band members.

Youtubed the band saw they were 12 and felt like a pedo.

Back to you.

I downloaded two One Direction songs thinking they were grown men and sang lustily to the lyrics fantasizing about the sexy band members.

Back to you.

I consistently use the word 'fresh' in conversations with my children. I.e. That top looks SO fresh. This song is SO fresh.

Back to you.

I went to the One Direction movie and I cried. I'm 26. I think I win any competition of loserdom

I consistently use the word 'fresh' in conversations with my children. I.e. That top looks SO fresh. This song is SO fresh.

I overheard my son using the word "jizz" a few years ago, and I asked him what it meant, he told me it is a term you use when you dribble food on your chin or clothing, I went on to use it in that context, oblivious to the real meaning, for the next two years until he dropped the bomb of truth on me. Old habits die hard and I still find myself saying to people "come here, let me wipe that jizz from your chin/face/shirt.

Back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back