Skip to main content

Clearing It Up: Intruder Eviction.. Pre-Recorded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnBBAU

Hey Forum Users! Recently on twitter there has been some debate about whether or not tonight's INTRUDER eviction will be live or not. 99% of users are saying that tonight's eviction will be pre-recorded. I am here to clear things up, here are the answers to the questions!

1. Will tonight's eviction be live or is it pre-recorded?
It is a live show.

2. If Justynn is evicted is that because he punched Ed, has diabetes and abused female housemates?
No, No and No! Firstly, if he is evicted, his evicted, but if he isn't, his not! Secondly, all this information about him punching and abusing housemates if false. Thirdly, no housemate will be forcibly removed from the house due to medical conditions, unless it gets out of control and harms other housemates, and/or the public. This has not happened yet in the 2013 series as of today.

If you have more questions regarding tonight's show, leave them below, or shoot me a tweet on twitter! [MENTION=34005]bbau[/MENTION]9Fan :D

**UPDATE: Sorry for the misunderstanding- the SHOW will be live, but, the eviction will not be live, unless the team decides of something different, which is highly unlikely, but could happen.**

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we now it's a live show because they sold tickets to it but that doesn't specifically mean that the eviction will be live just like nominations aren't live.

Hey Brotherhood! Recently on twitter there has been some debate about whether or not tonight's INTRUDER eviction will be live or not. 99% of users are saying that tonight's eviction will be pre-recorded. I am here once again to clear things up, here are the answers to the questions!

It is a live show.

2. If Justynn is evicted is that because he punched Ed, has diabetes and abused female housemates?
No, No and No! Firstly, if he is evicted, his evicted, but if he isn't, his not! Secondly, all this information about him punching and abusing housemates if false. Thirdly, no housemate will be forcibly removed from the house due to medical conditions, unless it gets out of control and harms other housemates, and/or the public. This has not happened yet in the 2013 series as of today.

If you have more questions regarding tonight's show, leave them below, or shoot me a tweet on twitter! [MENTION=34005]bbau[/MENTION]9Fan :D

I am not 100% sure, but I am quietly confident usage of the word "Brotherhood" is banned on this forum.

I am not 100% sure, but I am quietly confident usage of the word "Brotherhood" is banned on this forum.

Oh goodness me! It's not very often I break rules! Thanks for letting me know- changing it now, haha!

Oh goodness me! It's not very often I break rules! Thanks for letting me know- changing it now, haha!

You're welcome.

And since you're new and obviously very important, which could indicate you are rich, I should also let you know that I have a webcam and am very bendy.

Hey Forum Users! Recently on twitter there has been some debate about whether or not tonight's INTRUDER eviction will be live or not. 99% of users are saying that tonight's eviction will be pre-recorded. I am here once again to clear things up, here are the answers to the questions!

It is a live show.

How are you here 'once again' to clear things up? Didn't you just discover the existence of this forum today?

You're welcome.

And since you're new and obviously very important, which could indicate you are rich, I should also let you know that I have a webcam and am very bendy.

Ahahaha.

She can be oiled up and in front of the cam quicker than you can say "I work at BIG BROTHER"

well according to what Alex told Nova ..We have pre recorded the male intruder eviction over the weekend"

I posted the link in the media thread....

How are you here 'once again' to clear things up? Didn't you just discover the existence of this forum today?

Stop being so mean to John!

I think JohnBBAU could in fact be Joh Bon Jovi in disguise and you are totally RUINING my chances to have cyber sex with him!

Hey Forum Users! Recently on twitter there has been some debate about whether or not tonight's INTRUDER eviction will be live or not. 99% of users are saying that tonight's eviction will be pre-recorded. I am here to clear things up, here are the answers to the questions!

It is a live show.

The Show is live, but the eviction is pre-recorded as stated by Alex Mavroidakis in this interview - http://www.novafm.com.au/station/na...article/the-truth-justynn-removed-big-brother

Hey Forum Users! Some of you may of mis-understood, or I didn't type it correctly! What I meant was.. the eviction is pre-recorded, but the SHOW is live. :)

No offence to John. If he is legit then im sure we appreciate his input. But i would like to see one of the moderation team or site owner confirm his legitimacy. I could sign up with the name Chuck U. Farley and claim to be an assistant producer

Hey Forum Users! Some of you may of mis-understood, or I didn't type it correctly! What I meant was.. the eviction is pre-recorded, but the SHOW is live. :)

We already knew the show was live given that they sold tickets to it.

Well if you are connected to BB I'm here to tell you that sucks and viewers are getting fed up with evictions etc being pre-recorded - it wasn't an issue or done in previous years so why now?

Right. So the Justynn eviction is just an insert VT. He's just shown the door at the PS. No hugs goodbye from the HMs. Just a let's play the insert now and see what happened. No dramatic build up. Tension of live HMs holding hands. Who will it be? No exit interview with Sonia. No press.

Not dodgy at all...

But WHY was the eviction recorded on Friday? Something happened to change the original plans. There is no point in locking a housemate down for three days or more. The eviction could have been recorded this afternoon and the live tweets or feed edited to keep it secret.
Thats three days wasted. Had the eviction been done today noone would have cracked the shits, there would be no conspiracy, Alex wouldnt have to be going into damage control. SOMETHING happened to force the hand of the BB staff and made them move the eviction forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back