Skip to main content

Clawson

Sorry. It is interesting to see both Kate and Lawson shopping together at an IKEA store.

But I do wonder how long it will be before Lawson is moving in with Kate (that's if they haven't broken up.).
Hmmmmm I am warmed by the Ikea post. I do think they will still take it slow. Kate has an apt. Lawson needs to live on his own and buy towels and lamps and shit. But really why do you not know where to purse acting in AU?

Ii
I disagree. Lawson wants to be with Cat. Sam is a perfect cover to give them both the time they need to live in the real world. Yes it does not seem ideal, but I am giving this a go!
Lol i never said he doesn't want to be with her... but I don't see an urge of wanting to be with her like there is with Travis and Aisha for example. To me, he just likes her a lot and the fact that he has moved away, and yes is sort of "moving on" doesn't make up for the fact that he has unresolved issues. Just cause we see pics of them smiling doesn't mean it's all peaches & cream. And yes I do like them as a couple but I'm not gonna be unrealistic about their situation.

Damn - don't know how to post a pic. There is a photo of Sam & Lawson dressed up for Movember Ball on Sams instagram..maybe someone can add.

Last edited:
Lol i never said he doesn't want to be with her... but I don't see an urge of wanting to be with her like there is with Travis and Aisha for example. To me, he just likes her a lot and the fact that he has moved away, and yes is sort of "moving on" doesn't make up for the fact that he has unresolved issues. Just cause we see pics of them smiling doesn't mean it's all peaches & cream. And yes I do like them as a couple but I'm not gonna be unrealistic about their situation.

They did say that they would be taking it slow. But then again, I didn't think Lawson would move to Melbourne so soon after Big Brother had finished.

Hey - what a really nice guy. Just confirms my opinion of him, moving forward.
The responses from Lawson are a fair indication of how grounded he is.
I hope that everything works out for Lawson with his career, new "housemate" and with the lovely Ms Law ( the age gap is really a non-event as Cat could easily pass for being a similar age to Lawson)

Back