Skip to main content

Clawson

lol, the bitchy faces

1740237_1516739431910328_893652468_n.jpg

Lmao cause they were so "low key" in the house haha sorry I can't..
I still think Lawson's very confused and obviously still has a soft spot for the ex but tbh he should get his shit together. He always looks so tense now and like he can't show any feeling towards Kate in public..I understand not wanting to hurt Candice but that's still a really awkward situation for Kate when you think about it. It's not fair to be still feel such guilt about cheating on the ex for your current partner (even though Kate was involved I get this) just like it wasn't fair on Candice. But he made that bed.
If he hasn't spoken to her and resolved things then he's not starting fresh with Kate and not moving on properly. And that aint healthy.
I can imagine him still going into a room alone and crying like he was in the diary room, cause he's still torn.
I like them together, but unless he has resolved things properly, then this r/ship won't last imo. Yeah I said it.
Lawson and Candace, unfinished business yes , but at this stage the ball is in her court. If she doesn't want to talk - which is fine - then she is passing and the move along option is open. I understand the issue with no more TV PDA or related so as not to rub salt in the wound, which most likely came from Ls fam, but there needs to be a statute of limitation on this. It is time to take off the hair shirt and live life going forward. He owes this to Kate and himself . Also we are seeing glimpses of this from others as expected. He went from I don't know where I will go , to I am moving to M in Jan,to I have moved to M now in short order. he likes being with her in their typical awkward way that so typically Clawson . And that is why we love them

Ii
She maybe encouraged it a little, but I think he already wanted to for personal reasons. It's like an added plus that she's there. Just like in the house; it was convenient.
I disagree. Lawson wants to be with Cat. Sam is a perfect cover to give them both the time they need to live in the real world. Yes it does not seem ideal, but I am giving this a go!

This is the kind of stuff I like to see. I am assuming that they are shopping for stuff for Lawson. It was nice for Kate to be there with him, although i'm not sure why she needed to be there with him.
Duh... You leave home and need to buy stuff for your new pad and you bring.... Cat of course. This is the best sign yet.

She maybe encouraged it a little, but I think he already wanted to for personal reasons. It's like an added plus that she's there. Just like in the house; it was convenient.

When do you think Lawson decided to move to Melbourne in the house? Because he couldn't have decided to move to Melbourne before he went into the house and was still with Candice.[DOUBLEPOST=1417161955][/DOUBLEPOST]
Duh... You leave home and need to buy stuff for your new pad and you bring.... Cat of course. This is the best sign yet.

It's a sign allright.

Watching Friends Thanksgiving marathon, and the episode with Brad Pitt. When he was married ( not dating) to Jen Aniston. Right before he fell for Angelina Jolie. And we know how that worked out.

When do you think Lawson decided to move to Melbourne in the house? Because he couldn't have decided to move to Melbourne before he went into the house and was still with Candice.[DOUBLEPOST=1417161955][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's a sign allright.
He was interested in moving before BB. Sydney Melbourne, NYC? I think that is why his C relationship was on the rocks. He wanted to pursue fame and not stay in Perth. But after his time frame and destination clarified. In Au is Melbourne the place to be to pursue acting? You tell me?

He was interested in moving before BB. Sydney Melbourne, NYC? I think that is why his C relationship was on the rocks. He wanted to pursue fame and not stay in Perth. But after his time frame and destination clarified. In Au is Melbourne the place to be to pursue acting? You tell me?

I don't know where the best place to pursue acting is in Australia, but if you want to start a career in acting, anywhere is better than Perth.

I don't know where the best place to pursue acting is in Australia, but if you want to start a career in acting, anywhere is better than Perth.
Ok this leads me to a weird ? Why does no one live in the northern part of AU? It seems warm and hospitable yet empty? Acting? Is there not a center for that in film or theater ?

From. Germany to IKEA to Melbourne . That could work . Auch du liebe sie![DOUBLEPOST=1417163400][/DOUBLEPOST]
There must be some reason

There probably is a reason.

It was nice of Kate to help Lawson shop at Ikea, especially when she must have had her own stuff to do.

Back